YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I discovered some good stuff. Wing Shield gives +10% speed while equipped. And is relatively cheap to craft. Running speed bonus is very good, because even with fast travel you still have to run around quite a bit.
I didn't see anybody talk about it in this thread, so thought to share it with everyone. Wing Shield.png

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
noted, i havent really farm life orb yet so i ll check on it on future
if you havent already, look for soy beans, increased pregnancy potion needs soy bean powder and it literally makes entire life orb grind a breeze

Kairey

May 30, 2018
if you havent already, look for soy beans, increased pregnancy potion needs soy bean powder and it literally makes entire life orb grind a breeze
yeah i done everything already except the abortion part, im not fan of this type, lol, really wish theres another way to obtain life orb except that one

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Search this thread Grind.mp4 or just Grind from me or something

Btw I got game bug because i grind 900 mobs soo even i remove all doll yet they still coming about 60 ish mob soo I used that many leaf doll whatever they call to reduce the size back to original
I went little overboard and place more doll then needed and turn out that stop the raid competely. Game not even tell me that raid didnt work but after check again and turn out that raid do stop by those many leaf doll

Without that the raid keep coming 96 size

Last edited:

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
You can actually impregnate untamed natives. Idk if they can give birth without player input or not.
Eh, i don't really care if they will gave birth or not, i just need to milk them lmao. I've tried to impregnate untamed native before even with the item but there's no native is impregnated by man message or something like that unlike when i impregnate tamed native, it's weird that there's no message like that considering there is no other way to check wether they're pregnant or not since we can't see their status

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
yeah i done everything already except the abortion part, im not fan of this type, lol, really wish theres another way to obtain life orb except that one
In future maybe, also you can use cheats if it bothers you that much

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes