MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Update: Decided to settle near the... uh... "Small Women" village, dunno how bad the raids are gonna be here, but I'm thinking with my lower head
And yeah, i instantly got raided the moment i placed the blue flag, only half of the raiders appeared on the cliff, the other half appeared on the bottom, feels like palworld lol View attachment 3692137
Raid follow u everywhere champ. btw mine base is in .... Oh u havent prograss far then let say there is very open area cuz i like opening. It has no cover tho very sad there no good building to fit it theme

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
It is kind of zoomer generation problem who cant plan ahead nor keep it in their pants more than 5 minutes. There is literally guide map here on the site. I looked at it and i traveled around all the map putting flags in marked locations before i settled down for long play. Dude thinks it is cheating.
This thread is hundred of pages long. Quote a reply for someone or just be quiet imo lol

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
John dude u better suggest pregancy promo item for people kept frust with how soo hard to get one preggy lamo

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
oh fuck, i guess the reason why that item never worked because i just place it on their inventory :FacePalm: , by the way can i impregnate any woman even if it's not reqruited? it feels wrong to make my friends being milked for the rest of their life, not to mention that it's pretty expensive just to reqruit them

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
oh fuck, i guess the reason why that item never worked because i just place it on their inventory :FacePalm: , by the way can i impregnate any woman even if it's not reqruited? it feels wrong to make my friends being milked for the rest of their life, not to mention that it's pretty expensive to reqruit them
While playing, my male MC have impregnated a female native through his R-function before I even tamed her. I only noticed that she was pregnant after taming her and then checking her info and seeing she had a baby icon.

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
The person making a guide already posted it, but the debug 1000 stamina damage item is

/get wp_deb_club

Unfortunately npcs can't use it

Reactions: Arabi1

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
oh fuck, i guess the reason why that item never worked because i just place it on their inventory :FacePalm: , by the way can i impregnate any woman even if it's not reqruited? it feels wrong to make my friends being milked for the rest of their life, not to mention that it's pretty expensive just to reqruit them
You can actually impregnate untamed natives. Idk if they can give birth without player input or not.

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Free use toilet with better angle:

/get gen_toilet_01

Other toilets:

/get gen_asswall_00 (change to 01 or 02 for stone and plant)

/get iron_01
/get ironingot_01
/get gold_01
/get goldingot_01

Food item you can spam to restore morale:

/get food_tomatostew_01 ##

All can include number after input of code (hence ##) or you'll just get one

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes