Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Eh, i don't really care if they will gave birth or not, i just need to milk them lmao. I've tried to impregnate untamed native before even with the item but there's no native is impregnated by man message or something like that unlike when i impregnate tamed native, it's weird that there's no message like that considering there is no other way to check wether they're pregnant or not since we can't see their status
If a native is passed out or post r*ape you can see their status screen
do we have a new link for new update on this game ?
Latest update is .5 which is in this thread and should be in OP

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
i'm lvl 6481 so since the game scales the raid size off level when i got raid there was somuch that my pc almost crashed like SOOO much so i did that cuz if i don't my pc will die
as far as i know, raid level is tied to your lvl and area you are habiting and how many raid you have beaten so far, raid size tied to NPCs in your base(native NPCs i dont think it counts named ones).

Best way to deal with raids as far as i tried was, building on inaccessible hills using fast travel flags and sleeping while they are stuck on hills which they cant climb. i experienced raids only few times and max raiders i have seen was 5
I'm lvl60 and the raids I get are still lvl1.
The number of raiders scales with the amount of tamed NPCs you have.
And the level of the raid is tied to where your base/player location is.

The only time I got a raid above lvl1, is when I was wandering around far from my base. And before I had any npcs tamed. So they targeted me and spawned near me, and not at my base.

Reactions: flannan

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
and skeleton tame in animal fence. Whoever said that they cant tame well u got me but i still sus why game still saying they like dark orb

if i c anymore frust with pregnacy then i will have them link to ur guide

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Have anyone tried to make Base in the beach side near Keigo and Reika place.? That area looks quite safe since it surrounded by cliff on one side. Or can those raiders fall off the cliff and still alive to attack the base?
i built there, you can block northern entrance with walls and as long as they dont see anyone they get stuck there. Problem is if they target a NPC who wandered to south they spawn around that area plus scouts spawn inside regardless. It is a cool place IMO, i just moved to east hill of that area after i found some dead named NPCs in my base

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Can anyone provide that steam guide (that was in russian)? The translated to english pdf one, thanks.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
i wish this game have Raid Boss Event for example :
1. Blood Moon Event, Where Regular Zombie Waifu and Zombie Waifu boss Raid Your Base,
2. Ancient People Raid, Dog Zombie, Mummy, Daddy, Whraith Raid, Golem. Raid Coming After you Clear The Dungeon.
3. Sea People Raid : Sea Monster, Sea Waifu Raid
4. Furry Waifu Raid. ( Yeah We need Cat People, Dog People In this Game).
5. Alien Raid Waifu.

i hope the dev add a few Unique Raid Above when This game Still in Development.

This Game Have That Sooooo much Potentials, Can Be next Terraria / Other Village Sims Fun and Replay able when done right.

then i hope somebody Mod This Game for more content in the future.

Reactions: Scud74

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
i wish this game have Raid Boss Event for example :
1. Blood Moon Event, Where Regular Zombie Waifu and Zombie Waifu boss Raid Your Base,
2. Ancient People Raid, Dog Zombie, Mummy, Daddy, Whraith Raid, Golem. Raid Coming After you Clear The Dungeon.
3. Sea People Raid : Sea Monster, Sea Waifu Raid
4. Furry Waifu Raid. ( Yeah We need Cat People, Dog People In this Game).
5. Alien Raid Waifu.

i hope the dev add a few Unique Raid Above when This game Still in Development.

This Game Have That Sooooo much Potentials, Can Be next Terraria / Other Village Sims Fun and Replay able when done right.

then i hope somebody Mod This Game for more content in the future.

I heard they have a discord server and that you can suggest that to them.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I not joining discord there yet but I wish for milking pregnant sax and alot of position more. I bought the game too.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes