Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
The way I see it, until you can provide good conditions for childbirth, you'll be losing a lot of potential children anyway. Abortion drugs are just for the impatient, or for people who don't want their village to grow too big.
wrong, i am not into pregnant content, i dont see any reason to pursue such content and it is kinda annoying there is content locked behind it.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
how to get animal hide easily in early game? The starter guide doesn't even tell you how to find each of the resources.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
how to get animal hide easily in early game? The starter guide doesn't even tell you how to find each of the resources.
Chase deers down. They will run from you but just run in the direction they ran and they'll stop long enough for you to melee them.

Reactions: flannan

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Once you get to the dark area north of the island after using the 3 crystals to open the door, head east from the entrance and cross a bridge. There's a village that the natives there drop onion seeds.
he doesnt need to go that far ffs. Literally camp above fatman with man bench spawns dwarf natives who drop onion seeds and thats where i got them

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Like how? They run away and my hit only does minimal damage
make a better weapon like sword/spear/battle axe, when they are not looking at your direction(if they are looking left approach from right) hit them from behind with F button, it is heavy attack usually instantly kills animals if you have a decent weapon

Vlkodlak

Mar 18, 2020
I think you need to put a native woman "in"a milker, not "near" it. The same way you do with sex facilities like a sex toilet.
well, i forgot say i have native female/women inside milker, who was pregnant and was giving birth. and near it is npc who is worker for livestock with food+water but still not milk.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
he doesnt need to go that far ffs. Literally camp above fatman with man bench spawns dwarf natives who drop onion seeds and thats where i got them
That's cool, but I am basing off of my experience. That's where I got my first onion seeds to finish Shino's quest.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes