flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Should I go for a moral high ground playthrough or be degenerate as much as possible? So far I didn't do anything terrible yet, can I create a harem for my male MC aka "Man"? Or is it one of those game which the female MC should "protecting themselves"?
It's up to you. The main quest line seems to work better if you're being reasonably nice, but you can be an evil overlord in a fortress with walls made of people if you wish to. The difficulty would not change much.

Yes, male MC can personally satisfy all the native women around him. In fact, you can give a harem to every man who works for you.
Female MC is less enthusiastic about sex, but with the right conditions, she can sleep around with male natives too.
Named characters are more complicated, you'll probably need a guide to make every named character part of your harem.
John's guide has some recommendations: https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-23-e-made.209671/post-13838706

I've tried but there are certain locations that does not have a lot of space for the facilities. I can deal with the raiders if there were only like 10 or so raiders or a slower spawn rate. But they spawn like crazy and form a native centipede with their current spawn rate. With the amount of people recommending X or Y location for bases throughout this thread, I've looked at them. Currently I am testing a base on an elevated platform. Place a set of stair and place platforms to create a 10x10 platform. So far, it seems to be working as the scouts just walk below the platform. Needs further testing however.
Use magic! Specifically, put a bunch of leaf figures somewhere to reduce the number of people in a raid, and use blue smoke signals to slow down the raids.

Oh god... time start a new game again.... for the 6th time.
You can just pick up your buildings and people, and move them to a new location. It will take some time, but it should be easier than restarting.

Reactions: rKnight

Kairey

May 30, 2018
decoy charm moment + invis wall, finish em with guardian sword AOE
1717243986430.png
1717244033178.png
yes, the AOE skill passed the invis wall.
1717244263559.png

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
the none.bat file for uncen won't work for some scene (shino-huge boob girl for example), we will need some new method

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
the none.bat file for uncen won't work for some scene (shino-huge boob girl for example), we will need some new method
i've seen this problem a lot, but i don have solution for it and it seems only happening for shino

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
why is this quest for man suddenly greyed out and there's nothing when i approach it? i guess its mission for resque takumi so am i late? it's still gray when i load save when it's still blue tho or is it just bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i've seen this problem a lot, but i don have solution for it and it seems only happening for shino
btw do you know how to trigger secondary scenes for named NPCs? Some NPCs have 2nd sex positions but i dont know how to trigger those

Kairey

May 30, 2018
why is this quest for man suddenly greyed out and there's nothing when i approach it? i guess its mission for resque takumi so am i late? it's still gray when i load save when it's still blue tho or is it just bug?
follow the path to west until u find a cave

Kairey

May 30, 2018
btw do you know how to trigger secondary scenes for named NPCs? Some NPCs have 2nd sex positions but i dont know how to trigger those
troubled me before, its by using wooden bed above, pregnant native also has different sex scene.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
can be few things, if it is a bug, save to different slot and load it and see if it works. It can be also day/night cycle so try during morning and night

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes