ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Not like everyone else, i chose to be a total bro for Takumi for some delicious DP
I mean you have to spare everyone to get them. And Fuck Takumi, Reika and Sally are my favorites and he tried to rape one. So I’m sure as hell not sharing the other.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Couple of points:

- only need to type /ass to end a raid. /ass works to both manually start a raid and end a current active raid.

- Kiting is good advice.

- Wooden shields can help negate damage if you're not great at kiting. They halve the damage you take... just remember to block when the enemy is attacking, then attack back afterwards. These are easy to craft as well.

- Wooden spikes are also easy to craft, plce a bunch of them in the usual paths that raiders come ... and you'll get a start on killing them. Heck, as you said... you can just cheese them over the spikes over and over again to kill them.

- Also, make sure you have equipped any NPC's in your base with a weapon, and hang around them. Even if it's just the male and female MC's, it can help deal with the raid.

- If you're playing as Yona and get targeted... and not confident of your kiting skills or ability to finish off the raid, switch to the male MC (either talk to and select switch, or type /switch in the enter-box). This will prevent Yona from being raped if she gets downed by the enemies (at least till the Dev maybe changes this).

- If your playing as the male MC, there is no loss from losing to a raid... at least not in the early stages. All you'll lose is the time you wasted in fighting them and then re-spawn. When you re-spawn the raid will be finished and the alive raiders will have left. Still, if you do manage to kill any of the raiders... you can go loot their bodies after re-spawning.

- Male MC can be raped ... and the enemies that do this come in raids, but that's usually much later in the game. You'll need to have leveled up a fair bit, and maybe had to place totems to raise raid level to get the enemies who will rape male MC.
Can you get XP from spikes, Considering how easy it is for me to kite I never bothered with it

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
no xp from spikes.
Then its useless to me, I guess. Guarding your base is just a matter of domesticating big foot and letting him one shot everything with his 100 attack and 999 hp, for the rest raids are good for the xp it gives. But I guess the option is there if you arent confident in your kitting

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes