Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
I think you need DLC for milking content. I experimented it with steam version there is no way to get mother's milk from pregnant ladies and giving birth just results in already grown up native.
For me at least, the milking worked once they gave birth.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there anyway to stop villagers interacting with one another? A raid targeted one of the villagers in my base camp whislt I was away, I had to travel back on foot and by the time I had gotten there the raid had killed some of my villagers because the villagers I assigned to defense were having sex and didn't disengage from that interaction to deal with the issue. Although it was funny at the time it is going to be an irksome issue going forward if they aren't performing their duties.

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Is there anyway to stop villagers interacting with one another? A raid targeted one of the villagers in my base camp whislt I was away, I had to travel back on foot and by the time I had gotten there the raid had killed some of my villagers because the villagers I assigned to defense were having sex and didn't disengage from that interaction to deal with the issue. Although it was funny at the time it is going to be an irksome issue going forward if they aren't performing their duties.
Under the orders menu you can turn off Love and Sex.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Places where you can catch fish:
  • Piot is a lake in the mountains between the swamp and the uncle
  • Hole fish - a lake in the mountains between a swamp and an uncle
  • Zealot - lake in the mountains, next to the cave
  • Eggfish - lake in the mountains, next to the cave

NB: I found that in a russian tuto on Steam
where to find these 4 fishes?
i dont see any water body between swamp and old fat man, also idk where these lake mountain

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I hope in future dev adds a feature to let me send one of the named NPCs to native village for gangbang so they wont raid during that time.......So much potential.....

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
wow, theres more than the russian guide, thnx
The russian one is basically a translation of CN like you could expect like this from my understanding. Although since I dont speak neither language I'm just speculating.
1717250787022.png

PS: I highly recommend people to check out their discord server for guides and bug reports

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So, what y’all think the chances that we will eventually get a Ladies bench since we have a men’s one.

Cptain_Memo

Jul 9, 2020
Maybe somebody know it. I have the problem about man NPC doesnt use "toilets". Just ignores free hole in the hole. Allow sex/love (no matter), libido 100/100, moral from -100 to 100 - and nothing. How to fix it? Or I crushed the game?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Maybe somebody know it. I have the problem about man NPC doesnt use "toilets". Just ignores free hole in the hole. Allow sex/love (no matter), libido 100/100, moral from -100 to 100 - and nothing. How to fix it? Or I crushed the game?
Do you mean the playable Man character? Like Yona they don’t interact with things when not being controlled. Though others near him do build love for him over time.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes