Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
So, what y’all think the chances that we will eventually get a Ladies bench since we have a men’s one.
Im hoping for more races, like cat girl and other stuff, maybe with the genetics being implemented in the cyborg lab or breeding with monsters, they said they have no plans for this unfortunately. Anyway, Im pretty happy with how the game is rn just want more end game content like harder dungeons

Reactions: roger11

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Couple of points:
And if you got no villagers yet, you can just run around for few minutes and raid will disappear.
And I just armed all with bows, and it works good enough.
Also, you do not need "lv X" raid to get giant females. Just placed 4 flower totems, got lv2 raid... 2 giant females, 5 females, 1 small thrower. With lv10 stats I guess.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
And if you got no villagers yet, you can just run around for few minutes and raid will disappear.
And I just armed all with bows, and it works good enough.
Also, you do not need "lv X" raid to get giant females. Just placed 4 flower totems, got lv2 raid... 2 giant females, 5 females, 1 small thrower.
I think she just takes the place of a large man. So if you get one of them you can get the large woman.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Farming seems to be broken in the latest version. I am sure I've taken care of all the requirements and an icon above the assigned farmer's head indicated he was working, but with nothing gained. But as I switched the same character to gathering material or taking care of animals, he quickly produced results.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Farming seems to be broken in the latest version. I am sure I've taken care of all the requirements and an icon above the assigned farmer's head indicated he was working, but with nothing gained. But as I switched the same character to gathering material or taking care of animals, he quickly produced results.
It doesn't matter which version you play in, seeds appear everywhere and as you go to a large camp you come out with 10-12 carrot seeds and 10-12 corn seeds

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Well good luck with that base(...)
So far its been okay, i dont defend bridge side and placed Keigo on the other so mobs focus him, also i put all my girls in "Survivor" state so none of them can take damage and be kidnapped

My only issue is to how to make them drink water, i have a filled rain collector on their work area but they refuse to drink

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So far its been okay, i dont defend bridge side and placed Keigo on the other so mobs focus him, also i put all my girls in "Survivor" state so none of them can take damage and be kidnapped

My only issue is to how to make them drink water, i have a filled rain collector on their work area but they refuse to drink
They only drink from wells in their own. You need to make them instead.

• Hey there
Reactions: Orc Wizard
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes