Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
yeah, but im downloading it from pixel drain andthe version is 5/30 not 6/1 View attachment 3694953
That's irrelevant, from previous versions the date you see is probably production date, basically the date the update is made before testing and they happen to release after that it happened with 0.0.3 as well. Usually the difference are the hours. This is my own assumption fyi

Reactions: OBJ-907

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
so. my companion got swept away. is there anyway to save her or do i need to just get a new friend?
After a short while you'll get a 20 min countdown. You have to save her before that or she will be killed and permanently lost. Supposedly once the timer hit 10 she'll be raped.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
guys.. i see there is cheatt commands.. but how to add commands to spawn certain items here?

using /item or something.. its not work for me
You need to type /get x #
X being the item code and # will be the amount.
For example, typing '/get bed_01 10' will give me 10 Leaf Beds.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hey John,

Thanks for your time, creating the guidance posts.
Can you by any chance give us more detail about what beds will give the bar with the increase of pregnancy rate?
I tried Leaf Bed, Wood Bed and Luxury Bed. Are there any other? Does this maybe only apply to some women?
Playing the female didn't help either.
updated

Reactions: anonRXJ

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
So, great game btw

But once you make Big Foot your pet, does it respawn?

I wanted to get full gallery through playing, and my guess is if you kill it, it respawns; but to keep people from making a base with 200 bigfoot as your guards, I think it locks you from having multiple of them... Well, it is reloading to previous save time I guess

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So, great game btw

But once you make Big Foot your pet, does it respawn?

I wanted to get full gallery through playing, and my guess is if you kill it, it respawns; but to keep people from making a base with 200 bigfoot as your guards, I think it locks you from having multiple of them... Well, it is reloading to previous save time I guess
yes

Reactions: Sigurðr

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I have a couple questions.
1. as far as native go, can large male native, old male native have sex with other female natives and impregnate them?
2. do old female natives get pregnant?
3. is there any point in aging boy or girl like regressing old man and old women having unique appearance?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes