Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
Bruh, how to rape native girls in this game? You can execute them Vlad Tsepesh style by shoving spear through their vaginas etc. but i just wanna capture and bang them.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Gonna ask just to be sure cuz i probably already know the answer, to sex Reika you need to console her instead of insulting keigo, right?
I haven't tried raising her affection to 100 but I assume that if you insulted Keigo(like i did) you locked yourself out of sex with Reika
And yeah, i allowed Takumi to rape her and cockblocked the blowjob scene

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Did the R, but now she isnt waking up even after 1 in-game day, guess i'll wait some more
You may need to put a slaver collar on her. I never really went that route because I prefer to use the story npc's as guards since they cant die (Unless you pick an option during the story that kills them.)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Gonna ask just to be sure cuz i probably already know the answer, to sex Reika you need to console her instead of insulting keigo, right?
I haven't tried raising her affection to 100 but I assume that if you insulted Keigo(like i did) you locked yourself out of sex with Reika
yea..

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
If you let the dude rape her, then you cant win her love.

If I remember correctly then you need to;
Cockblock Reigo,
Stop her from being raped,
Console her,
Get her love high enough for the blue smoke to appear near the ocean, (Q -> Lewd dance),
Fight Keigo,
Let him live.

Also, as an extra thing.

When you fight the fat kid, dont kill him. Tie him up and make sure you put food in his inventory (Otherwise he will starve) and then check back on him every few hours until he says hes sorry and runs off.

You cant get the walkie talkie if he dies, also theres a story scene later with some blonde chick, dont think that can happen if hes dead.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Check John's guide on page 13 (or thier sig) and it gives you all outcomes to that.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Làm thế nào để tăng nó?
View attachment 3694830
and about the place where npc should stand in ur base or restriction of their territory. i mentioned it on page 46, post 917
still, if some npc's red circle and blue circle overlap, and they don't like each other, their morale goes down, after -100, they will start beating each other or npc around, so separate them out of the overlap circles. AND remember to build them houses or tents with beds to let them sleep, otherwise their moral goes down too. well, just feed them tomato stew when it goes low, it got most morale, +5 morale per one /get cook_tomatostew_01

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Check John's guide on page 13 (or thier sig) and it gives you all outcomes to that.
I completely missed the NPC recruitment part of his guide and only looked at the map, whoops

But i still got hope it seems, just need to raise her affection to 100, it was 72 at this point.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I completely missed the NPC recruitment part of his guide and only looked at the map, whoops

But i still got hope it seems, just need to raise her affection to 100, it was 72 at this point.
I think if you let her get raped then she won't have sex with man.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
John8r9 ciphertul Tofu_Eater eater

thank you all for your responds, I just looked thorugh the guide
It seemed like I missed a lot of stuff, since after I grinded and and defeated the native boss I just mostly kept running north lol.
No wonder I never found any of fmc friends, time to back track
Good luck. If you spot any diamonds on the map, those are events. Green can be triggered by either MC's, Red is for Yona (FemMC), and then the Blue ones for the Male MC only.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes