John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
ah, now i remember about raft. when i am trying to sail faster, i used the speed up function and i fell off the raft a lot

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
My first time for Shion was frust with not knowing what to do with her so end up being sarcastic and then R her. Gone bout 3 days and she forever faint there

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
are there any tutorials? I don't know how to "tame" one of the natives
just search around this thread
Taming is relatively simple across all mobs and npcs.
1) Use a blunt weapon (mace, club, bat) that targets consciousness instead of health. (For some NPCs you can grapple them with the appropriate skills to do submission damage faster)
2) Beat the mob till its consciousness is 0 and pick them up. Their captured item lists food items with values. Make note of those values.
3) Place the mob in the appropriate cage furniture. NPCs can be placed in wooden cages (1 per) or iron cages (3 per) and Mobs can be placed in small, medium, or large cages. Mobs MUST be placed in the appropriate sized cage to be effective (example no chickens in large cages and no bears in small cages). You can tell the cage is the appropriate size because their model appears in the cage.
4) Place a stack of food in the cage with the capture target. The food will be consumed at a tick rate and grant X loyalty per item which was the value listed on the item list with their item icon.
5) Once loyalty is maxed you can remove them from the cage and place them as a friendly NPC.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I didnt do the R cuz of the sex thing, i just like being an ass at these games, and she still didnt wake up tho
She was already struggling to get food so like Takumi she probably starved to death and is lost permanently on that save.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Excuse my ignorance, but where can I find diamond ores ? And what is the purpose of gold ?
Thanks in advance !
Diamond is out of the ruins dungeon but if you get fighter orbs from raids you can trade 2 for a diamond at Nanachi. Gold is needed for a few items.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Excuse me for the questions, but is this game complete?
I assume it's complete since it's on steam and the change log are just about bug fix.
But the v.0.05 on the title is making me sceptical
Also, are there any missble and do moral does anything?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I assume it's complete since it's on steam and the change log are just about bug fix.
It isn’t done, it’s early access and yes it has a good amount of missable things.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
no the ending isn't implemented in game yet, moral makes ally npc aggressive and will start attacking other ally npcs

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Diamond is out of the ruins dungeon but if you get fighter orbs from raids you can trade 2 for a diamond at Nanachi. Gold is needed for a few items.
Thanks for your reponse. For raids, i only get raided by weak natives, so no fighter orbs. How can I have them then ?

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
It is not a complete game, and a game being on Steam doesn't mean it's a completed game. Especially with the amount of Early Access games on Steam and some being Early Access for years until it gets v1.0 or just eventually dropped.
You can miss some things if you picked the wrong dialogue choices. There's a guide on this thread that you can check to make sure you don't miss anything.
If the moral gets too low on a villager, they start attacking your other villagers. Moral is dropped when there is no water and/or placed next to a person with a personality they dislike. Check their status window to see what they're OK with.

Reactions: flannan

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for your reponse. For raids, i only get raided by weak natives, so no fighter orbs. How can I have them then ?
They are dropped but the “elite” enemies (the raid enemies in red outfits) they have a high chance of spawning the higher the raid level is. A single hell totem should get you a couple per raid.

Reactions: Hellrider666
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes