John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Few questions, how do I give weapons to men and how do I give food to natives? Still didn't figure that out.
open their equipment
1717277159213.png
click food box, right click ur food
same as food box, they eat or drink automatically. Well can only be filled with rain
View attachment 3688731
when u r trying to place the well, theres blue line around, it means all npc can be feed with water if their territory is inside the blue line

May 5, 2019
i did struggle for it too, I am not that evil lol, but i made two save for that so y not? one for hes alive and one for hes ded
The wise choice is to kill him, no use keeping the potential threat, but I want to keep him for my entertainment, can we do something to him?

May 5, 2019
Personally, I wouldnt kill him, he has unique animations and attack plus hes an unique NPC and story is unfinished, unsure if he will have any importance to the story later that you would miss later.

I just spawn that 2x attack on male protagonist. I would kill him if I knew he was irrelevant after that because x2 attack is just too good to pass on.
Yona is the personal guard since the MC characters just stand there and do nothing but fight, so I let her do that

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The wise choice is to kill him, no use keeping the potential threat, but I want to keep him for my entertainment, can we do something to him?
Keep him at where you find him? Order him so he can't build love or have sex? Yona can't cover the whole base after all.

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
there is just one question mark inside ur comment, so i only answering that one
Thanks! Now I just need to find him then, since I ran the forest several times, and loaded the game (v0.0.5) several times, but no new Big Foot respawned (maybe a bug)

Also, nice job you made with the guide. It really helps.
Keep up the good work, for as long as you have the patience! :)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
do you have the list of all command? I think the the post about it has missing some commands
if u mean etar's one...u may have to wait for a few hours. i do have one from somewhere but i kinda need time to translate it. After the sleep i was going right now

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks! Now I just need to find him then, since I ran the forest several times, and loaded the game (v0.0.5) several times, but no new Big Foot respawned (maybe a bug)

Also, nice job you made with the guide. It really helps.
Keep up the good work, for as long as you have the patience! :)
wut, not respawning?
aight, i will give u a closer location
1717278422362.png
here

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Well I was thinking of future scenario, he's a good asset, but who know he might pull a Lu Bu? Hell, he even yield a spear
Yeah, I kept everyone alive but both Keigo and Takumi are set aside and rather restricted as both are on my shit list.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Did the R, but now she isnt waking up even after 1 in-game day, guess i'll wait some more
My first time for Shion was frust with not knowing what to do with her so end up being sarcastic and then R her. Gone bout 3 days and she forever faint there
Maybe you should bring them home, put them in cages and feed them some food to make them feel better? That works on generic natives.
Or just put some food in their inventory, like with the tied-up guy?

Thanks for your reponse. For raids, i only get raided by weak natives, so no fighter orbs. How can I have them then ?
Raid strength depends on two factors: region where you are, and the totems you put down to proclaim your might to the world.
If you don't have totems yet, you can still go on a big adventure and eventually you'll encounter a powerful raid. I think I got a level 50 raid around the desert.

It is not a complete game, and a game being on Steam doesn't mean it's a completed game. Especially with the amount of Early Access games on Steam and some being Early Access for years until it gets v1.0 or just eventually dropped.
And some being out of Early Access, but still continuing to develop for years. For the permanent development model, getting in and out of Early access are just a function of reaching some milestones.

Bruh, how to rape native girls in this game? You can execute them Vlad Tsepesh style by shoving spear through their vaginas etc. but i just wanna capture and bang them.
Play as male MC.
Come near a woman.
Press R.
Click a lot.

is it because they refuse to hunt someone who is on sail in the sea area?
I would refuse to hunt anybody who is too far away at sea to swim to them too. And if I was a wild native and saw a man just standing there underwater, I would freak out and try to placate them with food.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Seems like there's workshop for mad island now on steam. Actually thinking, considering how much Ive been playing for the past days maybe I should buy it.

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Survival games always have solid modding scenes.
I still have 6 days till the discount ends just gonna wait and see how the modding scene develops. I don't usually buy games in EA because of how many past eternal EA games Ive bought in the past. But well ofc, I dont believe they will do that

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes