ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So is there a way to remove the blood stains primarily on male NPCs? washing in the bath doesnt work so im assuming its related to other things.

Or is there a way to get clean NPCs?
It's war paint and no it doesn't seem to be removable.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
not really no, japanese are known to have a distaste for UX and friendly user experience, i still remember the nightmare that was playing onimusha on ps2, it's just how they do things because that's how the regular japanese player plays, the controls and such are listed inside a written guide or in this game's case it is a notepad file you get from ci-en version.
That was a thing of that time. Older games have terrible UX, but well they also expect you to read a 100+ page book

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
the game is filled with content for a 4-years-in-the-oven japanese game and most japanese games don't have guides either, add in d*scord and you have the recipe for a extremely confusing game :KEK:

if u put flags on top of boss spawn point that is :WeSmart:
It was actually quite far, but anyways

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
That was a thing of that time. Older games have terrible UX, but well they also expect you to read a 100+ page book
it's japanese games though, especially on dlsite.

here's emade's readme:
Readme said:
サバイバルゲーム(仮)」のα版をダウンロードして頂き、誠にありがとうございます。少しでもお楽しみ頂けましたら幸いです。

■作品情報
本作は、いーめいどぷらすが制作中のサバイバルゲームです。
制作途上ですので、不便な点やバグが多々あると思いますがご了承ください。

-------------------------------------------------------
■操作方法
マウスでの移動と、一部のアクションをキーボードで行います。

〇マウス操作
左クリック長押しで押している方向へ移動
敵やオブジェクトをクリックすると、クリックしたターゲットに近づいて攻撃・使用します。

マウスホイールドラッグでカメラの上下左右移動
マウスホイールでカメラの前後移動(ズーム)

インベントリスロットの操作
左クリック:アイテムの移動、インベントリ外にアイテムをドロップするとアイテムを捨てる
右クリック:アイテム(消費アイテム、装備、建築物等)は右クリックで使用できます。
Shift + 右クリック:食べ物、消耗品アイテムを10回連続使用

チェストや装備欄を開いている状態でアイテムをShift+左クリックするとクイック転送できます。

〇キーボード操作 (controls)
W/A/S/D 移動

Shift + 移動 走る
Space その場で攻撃(ターゲットorマウスカーソルの方向を狙う)
E 近くの物をターゲットする
F ヘビーアタック(武器装備時のみ使用可能、ターゲットの方向もしくは何もターゲットしていない場合はマウスカーソルの方向を狙う)
R グラップ(男主人公のみ) グラップ後、左右クリックで気絶値削り もう一度Rでキャンセル
X 走り固定のON/OFF
Q ジェスチャー
T マウスカーソルを合わせているスロットが動物アイテムだった場合、解体する
H マウスカーソルを合わせているスロットのアイテムを地面に落とす

Ctrl + クリック 自分の所有物(建築物やNPC)が建築可能範囲内であれば、離れていてもインタラクトできる

数字キー  インベントリのアイテムを使用(一番左が1)
M  マップ
ESC  ポーズ
TAB  設定メニューの表示非表示

(マウスホイールと同じ動作をキーボードで行う場合)
LeftALT + W/A/S/D カメラの上下左右移動
LeftALT + Q/R カメラのズーム
LeftALT + R カメラ位置のリセット

■セーブデータについて
今後のバージョンへの引継ぎはできなくなることがあります。

■釣り餌や矢などの消耗品について
インベントリの左にあるものから優先的に使用されます。

■釣り
釣り竿を装備した状態で右クリックを押すと開始
左クリック長押しで釣り竿を振る力を調整、放すとマウスカーソルの方向に浮きを飛ばします。
釣りが可能な場所に浮きが入っていれば一定時間で魚がかかります。
魚がかかった後は、ゲージ水色の範囲内に赤い線をおさめ続けると釣れます。

■原住民の捕獲
原住民は棍棒等の気絶専用武器で殴って、気絶ゲージ(白いゲージ)を0にすると気絶させることができます。
気絶した原住民を回収して、「木の檻」等の檻に原住民と餌を入れておくと餌付けできます。

■動物の捕獲
気絶専用武器で気絶させる他に、動物用のトラップを置いておくと一定時間で動物が捕獲できます。(トラップと主人公の距離を置いておく必要あり)
「木の柵」などの柵に捕獲動物と餌をいれておくことで餌付けできます。

インベントリのNPCにはピンク色の数字(好感度)が表示され、
好感度MAX(100)になったNPCは右クリックで使用すると、その場に仲間として配置できます。
捕獲できないNPCもいます。

これらは暫定的な仕様になっています。

-----------------------------------------------
■BGM
shimtone様(DOVA-SYNDROME)
■声優、ボイス素材
CV:涼貴涼/ぶらっくわーくす音声素材集

音声素材_Pincree(CV:千夜)
音声素材_Pincree(CV逢坂成美)
音声素材_Pincree(CV来栖なむる)
音声素材_Pincree(CV:此花瑠璃)
============================================================
【サークル名】
いーめいどぷらす

【Discord】

【ブログ】

【ツイッター】

【メールアドレス】
emadeplus@gmail.com

重大なバグ等を発見されましたら、ご連絡頂けますと幸いです。
また、ご意見・ご質問等ございましたら、気軽にご連絡ください。
============================================================
It was actually quite far, but anyways
i didn't know they increased the range, i leave my flag near the patch of dirt in the boss spawn area and they spawn on reload no problems, getting too close has the game telling me that other buildings are in the way.

Reactions: cj5kn

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
it's japanese games though, especially on dlsite.

here's emade's readme:

i didn't know they increased the range, i leave my flag near the patch of dirt in the boss spawn area and they spawn on reload no problems, getting too close has the game telling me that other buildings are in the way.
This is actually quite interesting, so what? they didnt distribute this for steam version?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
This is actually quite interesting, so what? they didnt distribute this for steam version?
i told you this is dlsite verison, which is older than steam one, i do not know why it's not bundled with steam version.
pretty much all games you buy on dlsite have these readme files as thanks for purchase and how to play the game.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
i told you this is dlsite verison, which is older than steam one, i do not know why it's not bundled with steam version.
pretty much all games you buy on dlsite have these readme files as thanks for purchase and how to play the game.
I checked Dlsite the game isnt there or am I missing something? For context thought it was steam only

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
So is loli vilage gone on v0.0.5?

It's still a female-only village though (yeah, I triple checked if I was on the right place).

And how about the fairies? Also gone?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

It's still a female-only village though (yeah, I triple checked if I wason the right place).
Well, those features arent in the download here you have to go to their website. And yes, fairy is here

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I checked Dlsite the game isnt there or am I missing something? For context thought it was steam only
you get access to it by subscribing to their ci-en because the game still incomplete, same way you can only play nymphomania priestess if you subscribe to technobreak's ci-en but you can buy impregnantion island since it'sa complete game.

not that i know, they still here in a new save i tested.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
you get access to it by subscribing to their ci-en because the game still incomplete, same way you can only play nymphomania priestess if you subscribe to technobreak's ci-en but you can buy impregnantion island since it'sa complete game.

not that i know, they still here in a new save i tested.
No wonder, that explains a whole lot, thanks for clarifying.

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Is there a way to delete NPCS, specifically named/event NPCS? Anybody found a console command for that?

Been playing around with the Reika-Keigo-Takumi quest line (doing it then deactivating the flag in my save to see the branches) and now I have two reikas lmao

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
most of these pages are because of john though, quadrupleposting instead of mass quote in one message would be instant ban on older forums i've been to :LUL:
Who gives a shit. Gen X Boomer Mentality.

Is there a post limit here for topics? If not who cares. Trying to aggregate info on the game to help ppl and baby sitting the thread to help others is cool actually

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Who gives a shit
it seems you do, too much replies makes the information get diluted which makes people remake the questions all over again and we get stuck in the question answering spiral, then some people say the thread has lots of pages :Kappa:

does anyone know how do i get young man / woman? i guess it's by making the boy / girl grow but i don't know how
either spawn with console or use the special rejuvenation potion, if you mean the young man it's a special version of the male mc that can be spawned as friend by using /friend 89, aging lolis and shotas makes them regular natives.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes