Lynus1

May 12, 2020
So is there a way to remove the blood stains primarily on male NPCs? washing in the bath doesnt work so im assuming its related to other things.

Or is there a way to get clean NPCs?
Can't you remove it via the plastic surgery table or mirror?

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
it seems you do, too much replies makes the information get diluted which makes people remake the questions all over again and we get stuck in the question answering spiral, then some people say the thread has lots of pages :Kappa:

either spawn with console or use the special rejuvenation potion, if you mean the young man it's a special version of the male mc that can be spawned as friend by using /friend 89, aging lolis and shotas makes them regular natives.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
After a short while you'll get a 20 min countdown. You have to save her before that or she will be killed and permanently lost. Supposedly once the timer hit 10 she'll be raped.
Can confirm this - if the person they kidnapped is female (I've had a male npc kidnapped before, but haven't check on this with them) and you enter the circle when the counter is below 10 minutes, you'll get a msg that X native is enraged followed by kidnapped-NPC is being attacked - the native will be attempting to rape the npc, and if you do nothing it'll happen.

Letting this happen does make rescuing kidnapped girls harder - because prior to this all you need to do to free them is destroy the cage they are in. Once it moves to them being raped, you have to kill both the rapist and the big guard.

So if your not comfy taking on the big guard natives.... ensure to get into the circle prior to it dropping below 10 min. Once in the circle, you can take as much time as you want, nothing further will happen till you either rescue them or fail and they die.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Can confirm this - if the person they kidnapped is female (I've had a male npc kidnapped before, but haven't check on this with them) and you enter the circle when the counter is below 10 minutes, you'll get a msg that X native is enraged followed by kidnapped-NPC is being attacked - the native will be attempting to rape the npc, and if you do nothing it'll happen.
you should let one of your natives get captured so you can kill the guard and pick the decoy charm which makes next raids target the npc using it, doesn't seem to work for yona/man though but all of my raids are attacking my lv150 underground woman since she has the decoy charm :KEK:

here's a picture showing them targeting a elder brother instead with the decoy charm equipped.
1717294910744.png

and i can confirm that below 10 minutes the npc gets targeted for rape, objective change to kill guard instead of free npc.
1717295591062.png

Last edited:

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Can Yona even get pregnant or is it not a thing in the game yet?
Yona and Reika (Nami in the future) cannot get pregnant nor can any other "essential" girl Shino, Cassie, Sally. Only aboriginals can get pregnant (except for older sisters and guardians)

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
you should let one of your natives get captured so you can kill the guard and pick the decoy charm which makes next raids target the npc using it, doesn't seem to work for yona/man though but all of my raids are attacking my lv150 underground woman since she has the decoy charm :KEK:
Well now, that's indeed an idea! :D
I guess it's time to sacrifice someone to the kidnappers and then go beat up a guard...:D

-----

Have a question - stumbled upon a pink? ostrich looking enemy, killed it... but it hasn't re-spawned. This was on the plateau you get through the mines, it was near the bridge to the loli village location.

Is this a unique critter that doesn't re-spawn? Or should it have re-spawned? Does it drop anything unique that I missed out on? Is it tameable?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Have a question - stumbled upon a pink? ostrich looking enemy, killed it... but it hasn't re-spawned. This was on the plateau you get through the mines, it was near the bridge to the loli village location.

Is this a unique critter that doesn't re-spawn? Or should it have re-spawned? Does it drop anything unique that I missed out on? Is it tameable?
aside from story npc's, everyone respawns after a game reload, unique npc's may have some special loot like the golden egg but these npc's spawn rate are low.

also men are not r*ped below 10 minute mark, all killed npc's are put in a gallows though and you can retrieve their bodies/items
1717296311809.png

Reactions: Shadowen

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022

here's a picture showing them targeting a elder brother instead with the decoy charm equipped.
View attachment 3695997

and i can confirm that below 10 minutes the npc gets targeted for rape, objective change to kill guard instead of free npc.
View attachment 3696014
how do you get that good looking male npc? this is what i meant before, it's not young man but elder brother native

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
how do you get that good looking male npc? this is what i meant before, it's not young man but elder brother native
Ugh, it's difficult, I see it. I recommend you have an elder brother native and the mirror to customize it and it is the only thing that is less recommendable that the game can offer you for now...

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
use the special rejuvenation potions that you can get in trader on the old guys, you need a few, same way to make a elder sister native.

How to heal downed companion?
you don't, they get up after a while, give them food after that or else they won't regenerate if hugry.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes