Rengaちゃん

Apr 20, 2021
Hello, Takumi died of starvation because I forgot to put food after tying him in his mission. Is there a way or code to respawn? If there is an important event that would happen if he didn't die, I don't want to play the whole game over again.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I presume you're talking about the Giant. I didn't know about it either and only recruited her as a regular NPC with no H-scenes. You need to wait for the MC to raise their weapon above the head and the last option will appear.
so technically you would have to start over to get them with H scenes that bad

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
man, all that works to make elder brother natives but yona still can't have sex with him, i want for yona to have sex in normal way but normal male native is so ugly

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
so technically you would have to start over to get them with H scenes that bad
and one more thing, u can change progress in ur save
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Sub_Giant</questKey>
<progress>4</progress>
</QuestSave>

change progress to 0 and u can meet the giant girl again
some quest progress can't be changed or it will damage the game save, but giantess one works tho

hkuyew

Mar 10, 2023
if u mean etar's one...u may have to wait for a few hours. i do have one from somewhere but i kinda need time to translate it. After the sleep i was going right now
I mean the number 16 doesn't spawn anything. But yeah It's a pleasure to see a complete translation from your! Take your time!

sakari53

May 28, 2024
It is a sandbox with a more or less story that does not force you to follow it like you have 3 days to do this event or it is lost forever and a bad ending...
well here are some things like if you dont feed the fat guy you cant do this quest wich is kinda..idk i dont wanna say bad but odd

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes