QueenGN

Jun 17, 2022
Can female protagonist have sex with native? I try make him love and talk to sex he said of course but not f me?

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
Can you bury bodies? If not what do you do with them outside of potentially eating them?
Cannot bury bodies. You can use them as "decorations," either as a whole or in parts, but that's about it and it also has no affect. If you're trying to find ways to despawn them, I found that saving and then loading your save file removes all resources that's on the ground including corpses.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
has wut, defeated scene for female mc? spider boss, plant boss, mad scientist using cassie android, treasure hunters, another mad scientist but with tools for cutting limbs around his lab, native boss and takumi have it
Bigfoot and werewolf too.
But it is kinda wonky, I think it does not trigger sometimes.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
what game is really simular to this that has freedom and i can grind and like a civilication
On this website? there aren't many games like this. RPG + base building is too ambitious for a typical H-game. You might be able to find a few with "RPG" and "management" tags.
I guess "Grey Haven" is similar. "Barbarian Chronicles" and "Renryuu: Ascension" seem like they aim for this kind of experience, but have different degrees of freedom. I'd also check out "Frontier Village of Sex and Adventure", but it's more Majesty type of experience. And there is "Omega Labyrinth Life", but I'm not sure what it's really like, might be more like Stardew Valley.

Outside of this website, Palworld is a lot like this. Bellwright is also said to be like this. And there is "Return from Core".

Edit: Oh, and there also is Elf Sex Farm. It doesn't allow you to grind levels, though - it has equipment-based progression. But the base-building aspect is very similar to this game.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Bigfoot and werewolf too.
But it is kinda wonky, I think it does not trigger sometimes.
he was asking with boss defeated part so i only answered the boss part. not rly, u just need to get knocked out once and not getting back up

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
he was asking with boss defeated part so i only answered the boss part. not rly, u just need to get knocked out once and not getting back up
yeah i was going to say maybe people are clicking too fast before animations kick in

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
On this website? there aren't many games like this. RPG + base building is too ambitious for a typical H-game. You might be able to find a few with "RPG" and "management" tags.
I guess "Grey Haven" is similar. "Barbarian Chronicles" and "Renryuu: Ascension" seem like they aim for this kind of experience, but have different degrees of freedom. I'd also check out "Frontier Village of Sex and Adventure", but it's more Majesty type of experience. And there is "Omega Labyrinth Life", but I'm not sure what it's really like, might be more like Stardew Valley.

Outside of this website, Palworld is a lot like this. Bellwright is also said to be like this. And there is "Return from Core".

Edit: Oh, and there also is Elf Sex Farm. It doesn't allow you to grind levels, though - it has equipment-based progression. But the base-building aspect is very similar to this game.
i wouldn't say it's ambitious at all considering how tech progressed, the prototype in 2019 was ambitious though:
1717309862877.png
elf sex farm does play similarly, there is that rpgmaker futa game where you start a village and find people to help you develop it but i forgot the name.
also palworld lies more on the ark side, the "build stuff to ease your grinding" is something that was added to survival games after terraria, don't starve comes to mind especially with the pigs update and grey haven has no sexual content :KEK:

yeah i was going to say maybe people are clicking too fast before animations kick in
i don't blame them, there's a bug with 0.0.5 where the natives move to r*pe a downed yona and may simply vanish to the backrooms.

May 5, 2019
I can see so much potential in this game, I just got a knife and cut an unconscious native's manhood, then imprison the man, I wonder how he would react if I release him, currently have too many mouth to feed, so I just kept him there.

I would like for the game to focus more on personality/mental, so far from my experience, personality don't do anything except affect how they react to your behavior/emote, and their interaction in the territory, I want something like Slaanesh stuff, the debauchery we can have, so far I don't see cuckold reaction, and knowing Keigo, depend on how he is develop in the future, I can think of so many things happen to him, currently I just have him guarding my room while Reika is in there.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes