John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i literally use search function first to see if someone wrote anything about it. It here is nothing, i ask.
eh, well supreme_evil didn't put like links for people to check the guide...only the commands or uncensored one

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Rushing end game is fun but not fun when you know everything now Ah wish we can become child again but with memory intact. I will be playing this time to time while off to Soulmask til dev release new update. I will try to suggest them stuff but they lock the suggestion only tier 2 memeber or something so I not going to bother them that much as i assume they very busy and they only answer in Japanese

View attachment 3697828
Goddamn minecraft music

Reactions: Maks90

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
eh, well supreme_evil didn't put like links for people to check the guide...only the commands or uncensored one
it is not really that hard dude, when i was looking for pregnancy potion for example, i typed pregnancy potion to search bar. Among the results i couldnt find the answer so i asked here.

Theunknow

Jul 13, 2018
Do you guys have the Newest Edited Assembly-CSharp.dll for just crafting like i dont want to find or gather some of material im just wanna have fun with my island and tryng to experimenting, thanks

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Rushing end game is fun but not fun when you know everything now Ah wish we can become child again but with memory intact. I will be playing this time to time while off to Soulmask til dev release new update. I will try to suggest them stuff but they lock the suggestion only tier 2 memeber or something so I not going to bother them that much as i assume they very busy and they only answer in Japanese

View attachment 3697828
Ah yes, listening to some peaceful minecraft soundtrack while slaying, butchering, kidnapping, torturing, swimming iin the bodies of your enemies. Totally peak experience

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How to make the man to follow me? Theres no option to make him follow. I even leveled the leader skill and nothing

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Why don't I see loli? Is it in the dlc? If so, where should I download it?
Do not mention that. It's in the DLC and you might need to look for it because it's kinda against the rules to put the direct link here or even mention that here in this thread, my bad man.

• Haha
Reactions: Saburo. M
Jan 12, 2024
How to make the man to follow me? Theres no option to make him follow. I even leveled the leader skill and nothing
The playable protagonists don't have follower scripts, or even a button for it. Best you can do is click on them, then click Move (after unlocking the blue flag by killing Native Boss).

Why don't I see loli? Is it in the dlc? If so, where should I download it?
DLC required, found on the dev website. Follow the link in the OP and then to their cien. It's not hiding or anything. Don't even need a page translator.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do you do this? I tried putting of the head of cyborg that can shoot laser (Type C) but the slot always in red color and doesn't combine well (treated as if it don't exist)
hm..
1717347336281.png
did u rly put the right parts in? i tried 3rd times and it still works
1717347384821.png
... i think i made a failure one...
1717347478625.png
she missed the chicken even tho the chicken didn't move :FacePalm:

Mar 2, 2021
How do you do this? I tried putting of the head of cyborg that can shoot laser (Type C) but the slot always in red color and doesn't combine well (treated as if it don't exist)
If you obtained the head through the /get command, for some reason you can't use the body part. Also, sometimes reloading the game breaks the limbs, though I never had that happen with android parts.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes