flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how raise morale
¡?
Make a nice place to live. With food, water, and beds in a house. Even a native tent would do. The ones made of leaves aren't really houses.
Keep people who hate each other's guts apart.
Morale will raise on its own.

Alternatively, manually feed your villagers with carrots and tomato stews.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, this place has rules. Most of them are just common sense ones, like not bringing up real-world politics too much and derailing the thread. But rule 7, restricting loli content, gives a lot of trouble. Mostly because there are a lot of loli in Japanese works, and moderation has to somehow make a decision if they should allow or ban individual games. As a general rule, games that include loli are approved, while games that center on loli aren't. Often, a game appears for a short time, approved by one moderator, only for another moderator to remove it.
that is partially correct. Moderators decide what content is acceptable or not, so there are many loli-shota focused games are allowed here. Depending on which moderator is dealing with the content they might let it be or not. I mean i have seen here some disturbing stuff which was OK, but literally people here will have ban fights over NTR.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
yeah pretty much. I have both and one native woman to make potions with life orbs. Rest of my camp is named NPCs or unique monsters.
The cool thing is their younger forms also have unique crafting. I really hope that for the other male npcs that arent loli and native women to let them impregnate. would be cool to have a way to get big man, small native and other npcs without having to capture them. Capture is a pain in the ass so I just capture females because doing this is easy with MC

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
if anybody read anything written here thread would be 50-80 pages long.
i mean like ...assume you visit this thread for the first time, read the main post, then u may press the last page and see wut people are talking about in the game. I got the guide link in my signature man, do they not looking every time while scrolling down comments?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Rushing end game is fun but not fun when you know everything now Ah wish we can become child again but with memory intact. I will be playing this time to time while off to Soulmask til dev release new update. I will try to suggest them stuff but they lock the suggestion only tier 2 memeber or something so I not going to bother them that much as i assume they very busy and they only answer in Japanese

View attachment 1100100111110101011011010.mp4

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i mean like ...assume you visit this thread for the first time, read the main post, then u may press the last page and see wut people are talking about in the game. I got the guide link in my signature man, do they not looking every time while scrolling down comments?
i literally use search function first to see if someone wrote anything about it. If here is nothing, i ask.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Maks90 and John8r9
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes