Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Does the download come with the DLC?
You can find it on their website, if you want uncensor which also doesnt come copy and rename the copy unityplayer to none.bat in the root folder to XML folder. If you go to reddit steamuncensor you will find what you need thats about how much I can help you out here

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
then its useless to me tbh, I trust myself to be able to dodge, I can get around the same result by evading I guess
I think turtle shield is pretty good, 1500 dur and only 10% slowdown. And mushroom shield is pretty much a disposable first aid kit with its 200 dur.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I think turtle shield is pretty good, 1500 dur and only 10% slowdown. And mushroom shield is pretty much a disposable first aid kit.
really boils down to your playstyle do you want to be a tank that just takes hit or dodging

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
It's just a real PITA to do a boss fight again... So mushroom one was really useful on the giantess (no cheats).
Tbh, I never really struggled with this game difficulty besides the start learning what to do and dungeon. Dungeon is really hard because you dont know where to go and have to face a ton of enemies or try to avoid them. There's also these fuckers that are bugged and become invincible and you just die and they teleport everywhere with you jesus

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can natives in booths get pregnant? I assume not but asking to be sure
Yes, they can. At least, if they are tamed. I have pulled natives out of booths twice, and saw they are at the beginning of pregnancy.

can i make flesh into food if not how can i make alot of food fast
My main source of food is animals that get caught in traps. I have just 2 traps - one wooden cage, and one bear trap.
When they are in your inventory, hover over them and press T to dismantle.
You can also hunt animals yourself. Pigs and chickens are the easiest prey, but deer are also doable.
In the early game, berries are the perfect food, because they also provide water. Later on, you'll have raincatchers and wells, but early on, water would be harder to get than food.
Later in the game, you'll be setting up food production with natives to care for crops and animals.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Yes, they can. At least, if they are tamed. I have pulled natives out of booths twice, and saw they are at the beginning of pregnancy.

My main source of food is animals that get caught in traps. I have just 2 traps - one wooden cage, and one bear trap.
When they are in your inventory, hover over them and press T to dismantle.
You can also hunt animals yourself. Pigs and chickens are the easiest prey, but deer are also doable.
In the early game, berries are the perfect food, because they also provide water. Later on, you'll have raincatchers and wells, but early on, water would be harder to get than food.
Later in the game, you'll be setting up food production with natives to care for crops and animals.
Isn't berries still the best food for taming Natives? every berry gives you 5 points and you can get 12 berries per bush at max harvest.

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Btw, does the unity uncensor, uncesor big native boss dick lol? I am genuinally curious because even with uncensor none.bat for some reason he is the only one with his dick censored

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes