KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Why cumdump though? Can't there be love?
cant cumdump have love? pretty sure theres love involved, even if its abit twisted, if both party consent and love each other i dont see why love cant fit in, normal lover pretty much invlove exclusive booty calls anyways, only difference is the girl is consent that the answer to him wanting sex will always be "yes"

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
Really? I initially made a save that focused speed but adding 0.01 is so garbage imo. I started from scratch and focusing first of attack and second hp
I wouldn't make a speed-based build; but DO mind that strike scales linearly, while speed means both faster attack speed, and movement speed. So after sometime, you realise that since you put some points in strike, when you put points in speed, you are increasing your flat DPS. The more strike you have, the more speed increses your attack. That is quite interesting; besides you actually move faster (= "dodging" and traveling faster).

HP is the least desirable stat, really. It's just there so you don't get OHKO by bosses... And once you get a meat shield like Miss Giant, or Big Foot; just go full HP on your tank, and get a mix of strike-speed.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
then its useless to me tbh, I trust myself to be able to dodge, I can get around the same result by evading I guess
You can still dodge with it, I found the Bloodbourne method of running thru your enemy works the best.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I wouldn't make a speed-based build; but DO mind that strike scales linearly, while speed means both faster attack speed, and movement speed. So after sometime, you realise that since you put some points in strike, when you put points in speed, you are increasing your flat DPS. The more strike you have, the more speed increses your attack. That is quite interesting; besides you actually move faster (= "dodging" and traveling faster).

HP is the least desirable stat, really. It's just there so you don't get OHKO by bosses... And once you get a meat shield like Miss Giant, or Big Foot; just go full HP on your tank, and get a mix of strike-speed.
I think that Attack is the most important stat, regarding HP I think its the second most important stat after trying out a speed+attack build, unless youre very late game then your hp will still matter especially if you hate having npcs as your companion I accidently click on them in fights so I just let them defend my home

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Ask it to people who have kids. I can say that my love for my wife definitely not increased after she gave birth
pretty sure most good father would agree they love their children more than their wives, a different love of course but pretty sure if you put a gun to wife and child and ask whom to spare they would agree the child should be spared

May 5, 2019
cant cumdump have love? pretty sure theres love involved, even if its abit twisted, if both party consent and love each other i dont see why love cant fit in, normal lover pretty much invlove exclusive booty calls anyways, only difference is the girl is consent that the answer to him wanting sex will always be "yes"
I don't think girls would appreciate it if you call them cumdump lol, there's a difference between sex for the sex of it and sex with love, one treated like onahole and another treated like actual person, I mean, yeah sure they'll let you do it, but that's because they love you, right?

May 5, 2019
pretty sure most good father would agree they love their children more than their wives, a different love of course but pretty sure if you put a gun to wife and child and ask whom to spare they would agree the child should be spared
Should've tell my MC sooner, he's already have grandchld from him

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
I don't think girls would appreciate it if you call them cumdump lol, there's a difference between sex for the sex of it and sex with love, one treated like onahole and another treated like actual person, I mean, yeah sure they'll let you do it, but that's because they love you, right?
most girls would not, yes. But how about girls with humiliation, submission, and/or debase fetish? all im saying is its not for everybody but for some, it is a thing

Reactions: Saburo. M

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Bruh I know it makes sense I can not spawn girl 16 without dlc, but why can't I spawn girl 15?

anonRXJ

Mar 18, 2023
well yeah...i am jobless now so i have a lot of time to do something XD
Is it known, that one can get all 3 stones without fighting the bosses (and without cheating)?
Green and red can be accessed by placing stairs and modifying xyz-axis to the maximum. For the blue stone one can place a flag at the very top left before the "green fog boss entrance" and teleport to it, after which one can walk atop the arena walls to the stone.

Not cheaty, although cheesy.

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes