Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
kind of wondering why has nobody so far posted the uncensored patch from Ulmf.org ?
i tried the None.bat Methode and in my case there where some scenes where Yona was still censored

the BepInEx patch from there fixed it for me or is there something i am not aware off that this patch gives problems later in the game ? i mean the patch also creates a None.bat file it just does a better job i think.

anyway here is the patch in case you want to try it out: (Removed the translator plugin because i don't think we need that anymore ^^)

Supreme_Evil ( the only down side to this I see is that BepInEx is less performance friendly )
Examples:

___________None.bat Methode_____________________________BepInEx Methode
None Bat Methode.png BepInEx Methode.png

Last edited:

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
So, I think I broke Takumi's quest line

The game let me confront Takumi and his Harem before finishing Reika-Keigo questline (right after Takumi went cray-cray), so I thought "welp, why not, what could go wrong"... Big mistake.

Turns out failing to subdue Takumi, makes his boss fight really interesting (I ended up fighting against up to 3 Takumis since I wanted to explore all 'none kill' options of Takumi before tying him up, every time Yona died or became one of his sluts, he dupped). Last time, tied him up, gave food and water, got the walkie-talkie. No biggie.

Then stuff got weird. After that, I continued Reika-Keigo... And just before confronting Keigo, a pink quest marker appeared on Takumi's Harem. I feared that the game reset the Takumi's quest, so I did that again to be sure. Weirdly enough, when I chose tie him up, he didn't get tied, instead he talked something (I skipped, since I 'already saw' thatscene), and left... And 'joined' as my friend. Wut

"Ok, don't give that too much thought" I said to myself, finished keigo-reika... And nothing of Takumi's green quest marker.

I wonder if the game just YEETed at me, or I did break the quest... And John's walkthrough already says that it is possible to recruit Sally; So I just wanted to leave here the 'bug' so you guys don't try to greed out like me, the game might dislike it.

May 6, 2020
Do I have to follow a specific order in exploration or moving around to trigger the story properly or can I be free to explore as I want?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Actually good idea, I just don't like my character to be so slow
I had the same thought but the gains from speed is so shit that it only starts to really show after you go into the 100s. I tested cheats, compared to HP and attack that help you right now, the dungeon and later areas are much easier if you just go attack hp and speed in this order.
I usually allocate all points in one area till the price increase.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Do I have to follow a specific order in exploration or moving around to trigger the story properly or can I be free to explore as I want?
there are no order of things, but further you go in to the island, higher level enemies will be, so i a sense you need to do it in order, there are no barriers or level caps, game wont cut you out of fights or content if you are low level

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes