John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is it known, that one can get all 3 stones without fighting the bosses (and without cheating)?
Green and red can be accessed by placing stairs and modifying xyz-axis to the maximum. For the blue stone one can place a flag at the very top left before the "green fog boss entrance" and teleport to it, after which one can walk atop the arena walls to the stone.

Not cheaty, although cheesy.
eh... /collectall i guess if u want the easy way, but placing stairs will need a lot resources tho

Reactions: anonRXJ

anonRXJ

Mar 18, 2023
eh... /collectall i guess if u want the easy way, but placing stairs will need a lot resources tho
Hahaha, I am sure you will be able to farm those 20 wood and 10 stone. After all its just one and you can remove it again.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
eh well, i was attracted by the "open" sandbox map first then gore stuff is the optional part for me

Reactions: Hajtand

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
people have some dark sadistic desire and this game tickle that, no matter how much you deny it, the fact you are here means theres something you like in the list of disturbing content :)
If there's no mandatory NTR, and if there is its not the only thing or basically the whole point of the game, then I will most likely than not give it a try.

I am not really into cucking myself so yhe

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
people have some dark sadistic desire and this game tickle that, no matter how much you deny it, the fact you are here means theres something you like in the list of disturbing content :)
where normal hentai game satisfies only 10 percent of the tickle this game satisfies maybe 50% of mine. It should do better, if its not for the regulations for ppl which does not know how to think this game can hit that max potential.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Oh I love the management games and MBM was such a good one.
Base game was awesome but the mods are something else, adds a ton to do after 50 in game days. thats how I first knew about Emade+. I had no idea they had this cooking though

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes