Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Dude, you been an ass and walking away. Why are you so butt hurt over this?
I am not butt hurt buddy. Your comments speak for itself, i mean either you dont know what you are saying or trying to be slippery, in both cases i dont see any reason to make it 20 pages long argument, if your fragile ego cant understand that and needs a "win" over it, take it.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Nah let's just forget about this man, it do no one's good, let's discuss the game, we mustn't disappoint JohnBr9
I mean it's an honest question, tell us why you have such a set in stone vision on Reika? Like yes, you can make her a slut just like you can make her your lover.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
im enoying the murder, rape and cannibalism btw its kinda fun using heavy attack to decapitate people left and right (promise im not a psycho lol)

also i bought this on steam legally im just here to socialize
I am pretty sure you entered some watch list just by saying this lol, i mean enjoy whatever you want i am not against it. I spent around 32 hour in the game with not doing that much damage. Not my jam but refreshing to play such games from time to time. That is why now i am trying to solve mystery of city building in Manor Lords. That is my jam.

May 5, 2019
I mean it's an honest question, tell us why you have such a set in stone vision on Reika? Like yes, you can make her a slut just like you can make her your lover.
Idonno, you're asking someone who seek severe punishment for Keigo and just get to know Dalman with his "statues" on the lines

To be honest, I thought our guy have experienced what Keigo had, but he doesn't, so I guess lack of caffeine or lack of sleep

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
looking forward to turn her into male mc exclusive personal cumdump, i dont like sharing :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
it is not my "stone vision", as i said you should employ logic to understand that. It is a sex game.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
I am pretty sure you entered some watch list just by saying this lol, i mean enjoy whatever you want i am not against it. I spent around 32 hour in the game with not doing that much damage. Not my jam but refreshing to play such games from time to time. That is why now i am trying to solve mystery of city building in Manor Lords. That is my jam.
i play many different game actually, its not really that bad if you think the native as zombies, then all the cutting just became another zombie survival hack and slash.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes