KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
how do you make an amputee girl like dalman's?
use the red machine your craft from Cassie and craft a cushion. red machine cut off all limbs and you can put the nugget girl on the cushion and you should be able to fuck her. works for both female and girl native

May 5, 2019
that is your problem dunno why you are being over protective about pixel chars who are definitley portrayed as selfish sluts. I mean you do you. I really dont care and i expressed my opinion about it, as soon as dev allows me i am going to send half of those chars to breed with natives or whoever i want.

I mean it is a game, so why not. But i was answering to other guy in general, i mean it is kinda funny when people cant understand what "years" means. I am not expecting somekind of deep life logic behind it, it is just funny to see how people defend game chars like they mean something to them
Nah I'm not defending her or anything man, I'm not even being serious, so no offense taken, it's just I can see the development between Reika and Keigo, they could be a good pair, but Keigo is like, he break up with her after no sex due to inappropriate times, like I get it, he's jealous and angry of what Takumi has done, that's why I said I can see the potential character development for him to overcome, but so far he's really not the brightest star on the island, so no trust for him for now.

Also I've been not wanting to say this, but you did not experience something too similar to Keigo right? I see you're quite defensive toward Keigo

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Nah I'm not defending her or anything man, I'm not even being serious, so no offense taken, it's just I can see the development between Reika and Keigo, they could be a good pair, but Keigo is like, he break up with her after no sex due to inappropriate times, like I get it, he's jealous and angry of what Takumi has done, that's why I said I can see the potential character development for him to overcome, but so far he's really not the brightest star on the island, so no trust for him for now.

Also I've been not wanting to say this, but you did not experience something too similar to Keigo right? I see you're quite defensive toward Keigo
Not really. In my game, i let all sex scenes play, so Takumi fucked Reika and Keigo dumps her after that. After that it is all my effort, i havent seen both interacting, i just talk to Reika and tell her what she wants to hear so i can dump my load in her too.
Btw i am not defending Keigo lol, everyone using him as an excuse i am trying to use him as reverse UNO card for the sake of the argument.

May 5, 2019
Yeah i also hope dev branches out choices for different fetishes or outcomes. I would like to see some chars become darker after certain choices or try to redeem themselves. That is why i keep saying, that interaction feels incomplete, like death or abandon. Nah fam. Should be more options for going full evil corruption or let me hand you a hand option too
Yeah, I would love to see more options, you can corrupt her if you went full evil, or being her new love one with proper development, or help them become better person, so 3 options we can have in the future would be nice.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Not really. In my game, i let all sex scenes play, so Takumi fucked Reika and Keigo dumps her after that. After that it is all my effort, i havent seen both interacting, i just talk to Reika and tell her what she wants to hear so i can dump my load in her too.
So yup, "I made her a slut so now she is only a slut".

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It is a sex game buddy, if you are gonna get emotional because of your choices in a game, see a doctor.
Again, how dare I play a h-game and enjoy the non-h parts of it? My issue with you is that your forcing your own bias on her expecting other to be the same.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Btw guys, if you choose to defend Reika when they were breaking up, their relationship mends right away and they promise to marry when they get off the island while having sex. its a happy outcome but i want Reika soooo...screw the happy couple ending, shes mine mwahahaha

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Again, how dare I play a h-game and enjoy the non-h parts of it? My issue with you is that your forcing your own bias on her expecting other to be the same.
It is not my bias it is you being devoid of logic. Are you literally trying to pursue a moral high ground in game where you can murder rape and enslave people? Geez good luck with your life

May 5, 2019
Btw i am not defending Keigo lol, everyone using him as an excuse i am trying to use him as reverse UNO card for the sake of the argument.
Huh, neat, mine wasn't quite as easy, I did not let Takumi done the deeds so I can see if Keigo have the heart (or brain), to my disappointment, I just let my MC be with Reika, I'm glad that they don't immediately fuck, it was after some dances and adventure, though I wish their romance have more contents and make more sense.

Also, that's good, I just want to be clear of something lol, well I'll give him some chance if his development is good, he could be fake good friend scum bag that betray you by the end so he can have Reika for himself, or being a genuienly good guy, but for now, he's guarding my room

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It is not my bias it is you being devoid of logic. Are you literally trying to pursue a moral high ground in game where you can murder rape and enslave people? Geez good luck with your life
Holy shit buddy, what are you even talking about? Talking about character being a character and not just a meat hole for cum isn't moral high ground.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Huh, neat, mine wasn't quite as easy, I did not let Takumi done the deeds so I can see if Keigo have the heart (or brain), to my disappointment, I just let my MC be with Reika, I'm glad that they don't immediately fuck, it was after some dances and adventure, though I wish their romance have more contents and make more sense.

Also, that's good, I just want to be clear of something lol, well I'll give him some chance if his development is good, he could be fake good friend scum bag that betray you by the end so he can have Reika for himself, or being a genuienly good guy, but for now, he's guarding my room
Or third option Reika dumps MC(for something or someone we dont know yet) and Keigo and MC bro up for double revenge? potential is there.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
im enoying the murder, rape and cannibalism btw its kinda fun using heavy attack to decapitate people left and right (promise im not a psycho lol)

also i bought this on steam legally im just here to socialize

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes