ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Dunno what you mean by that but you can literally let Takumi fuck her and he dumps Reika because she enjoyed it too much. So it is in there
You can let her but you don’t have to. Unlike Keigo I know it was the lust potion.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
You mean have their legs and arms chopped off? I don't know if current ver allow them to live after that, but if possible then it would be neat, I just went to the lab, so I can see the potential
they live if you cut them off AFTER knocking them out with a club weapon

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You can let her but you don’t have to. Unlike Keigo I know it was the lust potion.
sure mate, that logic literally explains why instead fixing her relationship she decides to become cumdumpster of random dude on an island

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Dunno what you mean by that but you can literally let Takumi fuck her and he dumps Reika because she enjoyed it too much. So it is in there
yea i didnt allow her to be raped in mine, he still left her cos she gave permission in her arousal. his loss.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
sure mate, that logic literally explains why instead fixing her relationship she decides to become cumdumpster of random dude on an island
She tries twice to have sex with Keigo and he just drops her. She only starts lusting for man after she develops love for him. Sure we will call that random.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Maybe you should bring them home, put them in cages and feed them some food to make them feel better? That works on generic natives.
Or just put some food in their inventory, like with the tied-up guy?
If only i could lol, Shion doesn't turn into a regular corpse that you can pick it up, she only says "..." if you try to click on her, and you can infinitely rape her in that state if you want.

Even if she just lays flat on the ground, wish i could at least pick her up and take her to the base for decoration, place on a bed or something, well, dev surely will do something about it on later patches i guess

• Sad
Reactions: flannan
May 5, 2019
yea i didnt allow her to be raped in mine, he still left her cos she gave permission in her arousal. his loss.
This is the part where I am conflicted, if Keigo have redeemable quality, I would reconsider, so far he has none, he broke up with her just because she didn't give him sex due to they couldn't find proper places, and yet he still have her pendant

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
This is the part where I am conflicted, if Keigo have redeemable quality, I would reconsider, so far he has none, he broke up with her just because she didn't give him sex due to they couldn't find proper places, and yet he still have her pendant
Then he tries to ruin man and reika relationship after that.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
from what i gathered she did try to fix at first but hes not interested. only after she start relationship with male mc did he start trying to sabotage their relationship to get her back.

also i think its a survival instinct kicking in of sort. when peoples lives are at risk it tend to kick breeding mode into gear to leave offspring so that could explain why male mc have so much rizz

Reactions: flannan

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
She tries twice to have sex with Keigo and he just drops her. She only starts lusting for man after she develops love for him. Sure we will call that random.
Some dude you know for years- cant fix that relation ever
Some other dude you know few days who is definitely trying to fuck you- my new boyfriend
by chance, are you a woman?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
from what i gathered she did try to fix at first but hes not interested. only after she start relationship with male mc did he start trying to sabotage their relationship to get her back.

also i think its a survival instinct kicking in of sort. when peoples lives are at risk it tend to kick breeding mode into gear to leave offspring so that could explain why male mc have so much rizz
That is why i think her inner slut was there all along but Keigo was balancing it.

Kairey

May 30, 2018
i feel like, normal one is better than elite since shield sometimes just waste of time..

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Some other dude you know few days who is definitely trying to fuck you- my new boyfriend
No I’m not and it a game. If you don’t like Reika it’s fine. Try to think on this the one she loved dump her and doesn’t even try to fix the relationship and her only other options are natives that where trying to kill her, a “friend” that drugged and trying to rape her and the only guy being nice to her.

May 5, 2019
But he left her because they can't sex for now
And my MC did love her and we went through some adventure (My current playthrough is Mr. Nice Guy), so I don't see why not between them two

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
But he left her because they can't sex for now
And my MC did love her and we went through some adventure (My current playthrough is Mr. Nice Guy), so I don't see why not between them two
Yeah, if you tell her you don’t have anyone you love or pick yes but not her she won’t have sex with man.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Y'all arguing about the fidelity or "Sluttiness" of a Japanese H-Game Character with Tits for Brains? ... Just play the heccing game and stop writing a dissertation about it ...

It is Titsburger o' clock you filthy Cannibals!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes