Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Have you reload the game in a while? I notice if you play long enough in one sitting raids stop happing after a while.
Yup i always save and reload most of the time. And yet raid never happen in this area.

I might have to restart and experiment making new base on the opening where Yona fight Takumi for the 1st time.

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
can i make flesh into food if not how can i make alot of food fast
cannibalism is the way to go, gonna be killing natives anyways so might as well make them into food, they would do the same to you anyways. you can get alot of food by having native friend farm crop and milk cows. i normally just keep most the crop and produce for myself and feed the natives human meat in food box.

also you can cook human meat in bizarre cooking pot

LaylaAzure

Nov 22, 2020
Just wanna say Thank you John and Kainightray for the response... and thank you both for your hard work helping others... much love

PS: Apparently my man was in the sky for god knows how... remind me or a local movie :LOL:

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah but what's the point if no one react to it? Sure it lose a few morale, but that's it
point is everyone dont go to sleep hungry. honestly right now all npc friends need to work is only a water source (wells) and you can ignore their hunger but i like to keep my hard working slaves...i mean friends belly full :)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for answering those questions for me when i am not watching i guess lol

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Figs. The only sane person in the game can't bang the fellow sane person. Oh well, back again to the heart of the darkness. You can't break a man the way you break a dog, afterall. I do really hope the dev won't leave them at a fucked up version Leon and Claire.
right...sane...totally...but i think most of the unique companions are sane and the male mc can bang them, that leave only the female mc with almost no consensual sex scene...i did find only one where she fucks a male native friend willingly and thats it

btw my mc are both depraved hedonistic bloodthirsty cannibals so sanity is long gone there lol

May 5, 2019
point is everyone dont go to sleep hungry. honestly right now all npc friends need to work is only a water source (wells) and you can ignore their hunger but i like to keep my hard working slaves...i mean friends belly full :)
But they already eating good, drinking good, sleeping good, though, the way I see it, Keigo need some punishment to serve as an example for try to assassinate who essentially a leader of a tribe

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
btw my mc are both depraved hedonistic bloodthirsty cannibals so sanity is long gone there lol
Funny mine are the opposite. Yona is still untouched and Man only sleep with those who love him as he has enough love to go around.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
But they already eating good, drinking good, sleeping good, though, the way I see it, Keigo need some punishment to serve as an example for try to assassinate who essentially a leader of a tribe
One day he will watch Reika get knock up by man.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes