ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
if u mean like separate items like 20 meat to 10 and 10, hold ctrl and press the item

yes, just keep going out and enter the cave again

progress ur main story quest enough and there will be green smoke on ur first base (beach), entering it and u can move your base with blue flag crafted from iron workbench
You can also use scroll wheel to pull 1 item out of a stack per scroll.

Once you place down the blue base flag you can interact with it to call your other Mc

TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
No, not currently in the game.
Figs. The only sane person in the game can't bang the fellow sane person. Oh well, back again to the heart of the darkness. You can't break a man the way you break a dog, afterall. I do really hope the dev won't leave them at a fucked up version Leon and Claire.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Figs. The only sane person in the game can't bang the fellow sane person. Oh well, back again to the heart of the darkness. You can't break a man the way you break a dog, afterall. I do really hope the dev won't leave them at a fucked up version Leon and Claire.
Man can bang every other female though. I would say Giant and Shino are probably still same. Sally is just a sadist.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
So i make my new base in the beach side where Keigo and Reika were located (completed Reika event and kill Keigo). For few days in game, i never get any raid at all, only naturally spawned Natives around the beach attacking my base from time to time. If i want raid to happen, i had to use command or the horn from meat bench to call raid.

Is it bug or that area is really free of raid attack?

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Idk how it happen but my male MC went poof after I change to the Female MC to do the lab mission and when I RTB... he's nowhere to be seen... I've been re loading and re open the game multiple time but he's no where to be found... can anyone help cause I'm too lazy to start a new run... if help is not possible... it is understandable...

PS: is there a specific place to fish Gold Fish...???
if you want goldfish, just build a pool and drop some fish trapper in it, i find that it give me goldfish 2/3 of the time

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaylaAzure

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So i make my new base in the beach side where Keigo and Reika were located (completed Reika event and kill Keigo). For few days in game, i never get any raid at all, only naturally spawned Natives around the beach attacking my base from time to time. If i want raid to happen, i had to use command or the horn from meat bench to call raid.

Is it bug or that area is really free of raid attack?
Have you reload the game in a while? I notice if you play long enough in one sitting raids stop happing after a while.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes