KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
But they already eating good, drinking good, sleeping good, though, the way I see it, Keigo need some punishment to serve as an example for try to assassinate who essentially a leader of a tribe
then all good then, im just saying the option to partake is there if you are hurting for food...it is a courtesy of a hunter to eat and use every part of a kill you can afterall, even if what your hunting is human.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
it's me or you cannot fck the girl when they r preggo right?
you can actually. And doctors say it is healthy for woman and the baby. Ah wait you are talking about the game? No no, go to old man take the abortion potion and abort those pixel menaces

May 5, 2019
Even if there is no reaction, it’s what he deserves.
I don't know, it's so lacking, it's like you cook for someone but there's no reaction, it's not like I'm psychopath or anything, but the least I can get from getting NPCs reaction by doing terrible thing to them was Rimworld with warcrime mod from the pain, even RJW doesn't even have response when NTR happen

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know, it's so lacking, it's like you cook for someone but there's no reaction, it's not like I'm psychopath or anything, but the least I can get from getting NPCs reaction by doing terrible thing to them was Rimworld with warcrime mod from the pain, even RJW doesn't even have response when NTR happen
I have enough of an imagination left to play make-believe on it.

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Anyone notice that there is variant of Female Big Native that actually stab instead smash/shield? Her attack was quick and has no shield skill

May 5, 2019
then all good then, im just saying the option to partake is there if you are hurting for food...it is a courtesy of a hunter to eat and use every part of a kill you can afterall, even if what your hunting is human.
You mean have their legs and arms chopped off? I don't know if current ver allow them to live after that, but if possible then it would be neat, I just went to the lab, so I can see the potential

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone notice that there is variant of Female Big Native that actually stab instead smash/shield? Her attack was quick and has no shield skill
Normal vs elite, normal doesn’t have shield while elite does.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes