John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
1st - Meet her with the steak set, no choices given just text
2nd - Find her trying to catch the cow, still steak in my inv, no choices she just talks and scene ends
3rd- ??? is there a 3rd?
1st normal
2nd also normal
3rd has choice when u bring steak set

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight, fine..i will add the details. You can only see her back at her base at evening and night time for the 3rd one

• Red Heart
Reactions: Storm4n

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
John having to do the handholding thing for most players here lol

Dev should really add more markers and tutorial though, too many freedom and people have no idea what they should do for certain things
Like hell, Shino and giant recruitments requirement are easily missed and how many would be able to find out how to get sadako:Kappa:

Reactions: Shurutsue

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

Dev should really add more markers and tutorial though, too many freedom and people have no idea what they should do for certain things
Like hell, Shino and giant recruitments requirement are easily missed and how many would be able to find out how to get sadako:Kappa:
only one if u ask me and its a japanese who watch Ring before trying out and found out Sadako exist. After 9 damn months.
eh...i mean they do have keybinding
1721242056710.png
but it doesn't show all the keybindings they put inside
I did show where the hotkeys and keybindings in my guide btw

PS: :HideThePain:yea, after answering over 1400 questions here..

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
only one if u ask me and its a japanese who watch Ring before trying out and found out Sadako exist. After 9 damn months.
eh...i mean they do have keybinding
View attachment 3841390
but it doesn't show all the keybindings they put inside
I did show where the hotkeys and keybindings in my guide btw

PS: :HideThePain:yea, after answering over 1400 questions here..
So Sadako is like an elite version of the underground woman? also it seems you cannot impregnate them?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019

Personally do like figuring out most things on my own, which is why I personally recommend to just play through the game, figure things out, then on a second play through check guides and similar at the earliest.
If everything were to be explained and super obvious, there's less replayability and more on the terms of min-maxing from the get-go. Though that's of course just my personal opinion on it.

Would love an addition to shino's quest line though where she would react based on what food one has with them, even if just berries.
This would provide enough incentive to test around more and get different reactions based on what the player got that's edible.

As for him handholding most... I don't think that needs to be mentioned - it's obvious enough! :KEK:

So Sadako is like an elite version of the underground woman? also it seems you cannot impregnate them?
Correct on both!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes