Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So i'm very, very confused about this game. I've been going around killing enemies and whatnot, and been trying to use weapons with faint (knock-out) to try to get to the sex part of the game (that's my primary interest in this title so i'm curious how developed this aspect of the game is in the current version). So far there's nothing, not even with grapple. Some buildings that i've managed to get are just leading to dark stuff (impaling people with a spear...).

Couldn't see a game manual in the folder either so just to get a clear view of the sex part of the game, how much is there? What does the player need to do in order to get it? Is it only restricted to a certain building?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
So i'm very, very confused about this game. I've been going around killing enemies and whatnot, and been trying to use weapons with faint (knock-out) to try to get to the sex part of the game (that's my primary interest in this title so i'm curious how developed this aspect of the game is in the current version). So far there's nothing, not even with grapple. Some buildings that i've managed to get are just leading to dark stuff (impaling people with a spear...).

Couldn't see a game manual in the folder either so just to get a clear view of the sex part of the game, how much is there? What does the player need to do in order to get it? Is it only restricted to a certain building?
Shift+P or Ctrl+P either or for preview on animations

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
hm..
View attachment 3697902
did u rly put the right parts in? i tried 3rd times and it still works
View attachment 3697911
... i think i made a failure one...
View attachment 3697915
she missed the chicken even tho the chicken didn't move :FacePalm:
I made an android and it is a great guard. That beam can knock down as many enemies as it touches and since they all come in single file, it cleans up the small aborigines and the normal ones. Put legs and arms on him and you will have an ally who doesn't eat, doesn't sleep and can stand guard all day without another npc telling you he doesn't like him.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
The playable protagonists don't have follower scripts, or even a button for it. Best you can do is click on them, then click Move (after unlocking the blue flag by killing Native Boss).

DLC required, found on the dev website. Follow the link in the OP and then to their cien. It's not hiding or anything. Don't even need a page translator.
Not exactly, you DO need a translator when literally every single thing on the page is in Japanese, even when you have the site set to English, and you yourself do not know Japanese. I'm on the page and it is neither obvious or apparent where the dev website is, and every post on the Cien is in full Japanese.

I eventually found the blog button, but that is also in full Japanese, and it is neither obvious or apparent where DLC is located. Then later, I went into a very specific post on Cien (log 76) for the game, and found a button to yet another website there that seems to have the DLC.

Last edited:

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
According to

Throw a zero byte file called none.bat into \Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML and it will be de-censored.

Creating a zero byte file (in Windows):
Have file extensions visible; if you don't know how to do that, Google it
Right click and select New>>Text File
Creates a New Text File.txt
Change name to none.bat
Say Yes to the file extension warning
Done
This is already packaged in that folder by default when downloading from OP.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Has someone starting tipps for me?
I always struggling in Survival Games.

Should I explore the area? Collect stones, sticks and berries?
Murder animals with my bare fists?
Craft some stone spears and go hunting people? D:

Has Quests a timer or can I take my time?

I'm always overwhelmed with that kind of games. So many options and I don't know where to start, lol.

Mar 2, 2021
how do i tame ruck
Just like taming anything else, you knock them out with a mace, put them in a cage and feed them what they like to eat, until their taming level hits MAX (100). Also, pay attention to what size the creature is (Ruck is medium I believe, so he needs a medium-sized cage)

Has someone starting tips for me?

Should I explore the area? Collect stones, sticks and berries?
Murder animals with my bare fists?
Craft some stone spears and go hunting people? D:

Has Quests a timer or can I take my time?
You can take your time. At the start, collect berries and make tools to cut down wood and rocks; they're easy ways of gaining EXP early on. When you level up your character enough (mostly speed and strength, you can mostly ignore health IMO until they start costing 2-3 points) you can attack natives. I was lost at first too, but even if you play badly for the first few days, nothing really bad happens (unless you mess up a quest, so save before doing them). If you die, you respawn; if the other PC character dies, they get up too.
Also, quick suggestion - edit your characters before going on the island; you won't get a chance to edit their looks until you're almost done with the story.
Lastly, you will need to level up your female and male characters seperately; however, you do share skills.

Last edited:

sakari53

May 28, 2024
Just like taming anything else, you knock them out with a mace, put them in a cage and feed them what they like to eat, until their taming level hits MAX (100). Also, pay attention to what size the creature is (Ruck is medium I believe, so he needs a medium-sized cage)
oh i used large cage

Jan 12, 2024
Not exactly, you DO need a translator when literally every single thing on the page is in Japanese, even when you have the site set to English, and you yourself do not know Japanese. I'm on the page and it is neither obvious or apparent where the dev website is, and every post on the Cien is in full Japanese.

I eventually found the blog button, but that is also in full Japanese, and it is neither obvious or apparent where DLC is located. Then later, I went into a very specific post on Cien (log 76) for the game, and found a button to yet another website there that seems to have the DLC.
#76 was the default when I last looked, to be fair.
But again, there was no need to translate that article, because just scrolling down a little had big bold DLC letters right in my face. Made it pretty obvious I was supposed to click on that link.
And even going to their main website once again had big bold DLC. It ain't rocket science.

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes