samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
This is already packaged in that folder by default when downloading from OP.
There wasn't one when this got posted the first time which is why people were asking how to decensor it to begin with. You're only a week late, no worries.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've noticed in the discriptions of some of the items they make a distintion between female native and native girl. What's the diffierence. From what I've seen so far they've all be female natives.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
"Cloth Storage" accomplishes the same, is available at the start, and is made from very basic materials.
i have no idea what item is that, made a new save and still can't find it on mc craft list, regular workbench and metal one.
and spider can be killed by kiting once you get a wooden sword, sure it can be killed early but still, killing the spider opens a secondary route to the higher areas where you can rush to get wing workbench.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i have no idea what item is that, made a new save and still can't find it on mc craft list, regular workbench and metal one.
i remember it is from ur hands' workbench if i am correct. You can assume it as an extension of slots in workbench if u want to put more resources to it but not enough space...then u can put this beside the workbench

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Oh I see. So it's aesthetic, they've not got different attack or skill abilities, correct?
clothing is visual, when a weapon has a different attack it usually says on tooltip like diamond dagger and shields tell you what they do when you block, can only be equipped by both main characters.
1717357470330.png 1717357485024.png

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
trader npc has one near wooden boxes. It is basic craft, should be somewhere around wooden workbench in the crafting menu

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
Is there some sort of starter guide? I don't get how I'm supposed to get a companion. I knock out an NPC, bring her home, and then I don't know what to do next. I can put her in a cageb ut that doesn't seem to really help me "tame" her.

Jan 12, 2024
Is there some sort of starter guide? I don't get how I'm supposed to get a companion. I knock out an NPC, bring her home, and then I don't know what to do next. I can put her in a cageb ut that doesn't seem to really help me "tame" her.
You need to drop their white bar with stun attacks. Mostly club-type weapons.
If you knock them down with any other weapon type (red HP bar), they are dead, not knocked out.

Male protagonist also has grapple (R key) for female enemies. Female protagonist can't grapple for any reason besides game mechanics, as far as I can tell. lol

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
You need to drop their white bar with stun attacks. Mostly club-type weapons.
If you knock them down with any other weapon type (red HP bar), they are dead, not knocked out.

Male protagonist also has grapple (R key) for female enemies. Female protagonist can't grapple for any reason besides game mechanics, as far as I can tell. lol
Yeah that's what I did. I just don't know what to do with them next. How do I turn the now captured girl in my inventory into a companion?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah that's what I did. I just don't know what to do with them next. How do I turn the now captured girl in my inventory into a companion?
throw them in cage, not fence, fence are for animals. Put about 20 berries inside with one and they will eat them to gain loyalty and able to come out as ally with right-click after getting he/she out with max loyalty

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
throw them in cage, not fence, fence are for animals. Put about 20 berries inside with one and they will eat them to gain loyalty and able to come out as ally with right-click after getting he/she out with max loyalty
Ahhh thank you, I had no idea food goes in the cage

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
First thank you for the gide you made! Great work!

I was looking for guide of how do build an economy but I didn't find any, so I did some testing and would like if you could share what I found at your guide:

PLANING YOUR ECONOMY:

*The NPC don't use much water, unless you you have like a lot at same place the rain collectors will work fine, no need for the well.

*I notice that the work stations, like the mine or harvest box, can have 3 people working at the same time.

*If you keep like 5 people around the working spot they can cycle between them and work non stop but you can get 6 and fill 2 work station.

* 2 or 3 of each working stations probably will produce you enough resources

*The pig farm and the other live stock work very sllow, so built a few of them. Some people recomended traps but I didn't try them yet.

*The crop farms requires a constant work, when the crop turns into seeds the NPC seems to stop working on them and the farm halts, so for each large farm keep 6 or more NPCs around to constantly work on them.

*The NPC need a bit of food so the food box can deplete very fast depending on the amount of NPCs.

*The NPC carry food a bit slowly so keep a few around to top the food boxes.

*Cooked food has a bigger nutrition, but there's no way to automate cooking right now. You will need to keep cooking food manually. You can use raw crops but you would need a few farms. I need to experiment a bit more to find how many farms you need to feed an x amount of people.

PLANING YOUR BASE:

*As the game is right now I don't recommend putting many workstations together to save space, more on it bellow.

*Don't put NPCs at range of more than 1 house/tent, they will go to same one and keep standing there even if they can reach empty beds on another house/tent near by, this will drop their morale.

*Don't crowd a house/tent with beds, the NPC can get stuck or fall from the edges of the structure.

*I recommend leaf beds, they are smaller and the others have an weird collision, for NPC housing

*My suggestion are compact resource modules. 1 workstation, 1 leaf tent, 3 leaf beds,3 NPCs, 1 food box and 1 rain collector/well. You can position them however you like and even try to share the food box or the well but don't put more than 1 house at the reach of the NPCs

Those are my suggestions for now. I'll start a new save soon and try some base designs to see if I can find a nice way organize the base.
aight, i will add ur guide below mine if u want

Reactions: Furro95
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes