John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
If you give them the increase in health, damage and the /get, I think they have already done too much. Don't make it much easier for them either, because then they won't kill themselves using their heads and they will end up asking the same questions. Look at the DLC, they know there is a DLC but they don't look in the links
i am kinda also doing this for my own sake, cause my command list is not up to date yet and missing a lot commands that have been added lately

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
They didn't have to make the giant this adorable but they did and I'm all here for it.

View attachment 3702400
the giant literally live in a cute flower garden with tea sets and cute mirror...in a hellish dark forest. also she dress up a kangaroo monster in maid outfit, definitely a cute girl. only thing missing would be dream of getting married and getting carried off by a prince on a white horse to complete the stereotype cute girl

Reactions: flannan

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Unfortunately no, when they attack I always kill them.. I always have an axe as a weapon
and you wonder why you cant get friendlies when your splitting their head in...and likely chopping their limbs off lol

limbs are good source of early food if you need it btw, can roast it on a fire and its ready to eat...or you can eat it raw if thats your thing

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Little life was indeed one of their earlier games but their last game Black market iirc got banned here because of the loli content
theres lolis in there? played an hour of it, no loli yet, is it dlc? either way its a little boring for me so i doubt id play it much lol

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
the giant literally live in a cute flower garden with tea sets and cute mirror...in a hellish dark forest. also she dress up a kangaroo monster in maid outfit, definitely a cute girl. only thing missing would be dream of getting married and getting carried off by a prince on a white horse to complete the stereotype cute girl
That is why the first guy to call her pretty got her into take me now mode.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
She already is tho? The prince and princess dolls heavily hint at that.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes