ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
If I put my base into a dangerous area like one of the forests where wolves spawn, will it stop wolves from spawning nearby or will they keep spawning and constantly attack my base?

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
If I put my base into a dangerous area like one of the forests where wolves spawn, will it stop wolves from spawning nearby or will they keep spawning and constantly attack my base?
It doesn't prevent them from spawning. I have chickens and deers spawn around my base (although my base is pretty huge) and I occasionally get a bear spawning in. You can always have a guard out and/or set your villagers to Survivor so they don't receive damage from hostile wildlife and scouts.
1717474991612.png
Edit: Speaking off, a pig spawned on a stone platform as I walked into frame.
1717475251058.png

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
This game's great, hope it gets tons of content. The systems are all really good but there's not enough NPC types for sex scenes, and it would be great if there were more scenes per enemy

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
This game's great, hope it gets tons of content. The systems are all really good but there's not enough NPC types for sex scenes, and it would be great if there were more scenes per enemy
We can only hope. As of now the dev have completed, but not released, an H-scene between Yona and the Large Native Male, a new workbench that you can craft "handmade items" (literal translation; unsure what it is as no other details), and beehives which I am assuming will be the honey farm.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Unique female NPC cannot get pregnant (yet).
Oof, I was thinking on snatching le daughter. So I tried using the 100% CHEAT which for some reason works on them(Since when I tried it on Giant and Shino, it doesn't actually work). Guess its not the time just yet.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
ive been looking the search bar on how to make wheat but i cant find how all i see are let the crop wither and turn into seeds then after that i cant find any way to make wheat im trying to make a flour some step by step would be nice thanks

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
ive been looking the search bar on how to make wheat but i cant find how all i see are let the crop wither and turn into seeds then after that i cant find any way to make wheat im trying to make a flour some step by step would be nice thanks
Well, you don't make wheat. You need to find the seeds first which is acquired from chickens. You plant them and then you use the Stone Mill to make Flour.

Refer to this post for seed drops.
potato, carrot, corn - natives and their boxes
onion - small native (fire-throwing)
garlic - big natives
wheat - chicken
cabbage - sheep
tomato, soy - bird
green pepper - hostile plants in mushroom area

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
1. Make a planter
2. Put 1 seed in each slot (4 slots for default starter/small planter)
3. Set friendly npc to Farm job
4. Don't rely on them to actually pick it, keep checking the planter daily / regularly (esp if you see what looks like full grown plants that are not withered).
5. As soon as you see the yellow wheat there, take it out.
6. repeat from #2 till you have what wheat you want.

Note: I'm not sure if plants grow without someone tending them... if they do, you might be able to skip step #3 completely.

Note #2: I have found natives unreliable in farming. I've had 2 planters setup, 1 with wheat and 1 with carrots... 80% of the wheat gets collected, 10% of the carrots get collected. Doesn't matter of I have 1 or 2 set to Farming. So yeah, don't rely on your friendly native npc's to actually harvest anything.

Reactions: aljhaztineg

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Currently working on a very simple mod, janky as hell though while I figure out their coding. So far, as an example, I can get the 'friend' npcs to automatically fuck but it swaps their models in the process and then swaps back once done. Likely due to the way the animations are addressed. I can get the female friends pregnant (yes, including the one who's not yet introduced,) natually the models swap too, it's all due to the way my 48 hour sleep deprived brain, spent the last 36 hours coding, I should really sleep.

I managed to get Yona pregnant too but due to some jiggery pokery where her code is concerned she never gives birth (and again the progress only shows on the model used when 'interacting'.

I love this but sifting through the code for stuff I can use is mentally taxing. I usually mod Lethal Company which is shockingly easy by comparison.

When I finally upload it'll be using Bepinex so you might want to learn how to install it (just copying some files).

Hopefully I'll have some progress soon, until then I'm waiting on new content.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
1. Make a planter
2. Put 1 seed in each slot (4 slots for default starter/small planter)
3. Set friendly npc to Farm job
4. Don't rely on them to actually pick it, keep checking the planter daily / regularly (esp if you see what looks like full grown plants that are not withered).
5. As soon as you see the yellow wheat there, take it out.
6. repeat from #2 till you have what wheat you want.

Note: I'm not sure if plants grow without someone tending them... if they do, you might be able to skip step #3 completely.

Note #2: I have found natives unreliable in farming. I've had 2 planters setup, 1 with wheat and 1 with carrots... 80% of the wheat gets collected, 10% of the carrots get collected. Doesn't matter of I have 1 or 2 set to Farming. So yeah, don't rely on your friendly native npc's to actually harvest anything.
is there a wheat seed? 1717477428125.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Aight, i just tested something out..tho i am still not sure how the selection works..so u guys can test it for the guide i guess

ally npc got captured part

first using /addprisoner
then /rescue

and it selects the npc on the top of your friend list first. Again I am not sure how the selection works, u guys can try it out

PS.
/addprisoner can be used again and again

/rescue too but requires using /addprisoner command for several of times [your npcs in friend list will be gone unless you go and rescue them (using the /rescue)]

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes