Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
i just search how to find one so i need chicken thank you
Yeah, just go kill chickens. I get wheat seeds from them, I've also gotten some from natives I've killed - so always search any natives you kill, they carry seeds as well. Also, if you ever raid/attack a native village, you'll want to destroy box's you find (usually found in native houses) - these can also carry seeds for various plants.

Reactions: aljhaztineg

RDDS

Oct 30, 2020
So I figured out how to manipulate the characters in your save file.

I recommend to make a backup copy or create a new save file slot to experiment with.
For your Save 6 slot, you would look in "Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML" for the "SaveData06.xml".
Create a copy of the .xml file and save it as .txt to edit the save file and keep the code structure.
Best way to find a character you want to edit is to Ctrl+F their name.

If I want to find Reika for example I would Ctrl+F "レイカ" (I'm playing with Japanese language on) and then it should display something like this:

<friendID>31</friendID>
<npcID>5</npcID>
<groupID>0</groupID>
<employ>1</employ>
<charaName>レイカ</charaName>
<nameVisible>false</nameVisible>
<person>

The friendID is ID of the character that's displayed in the top right when you select a character's status. It's also easy to search for a character this way. npcID is the ID of the type of character they are. 15 is for female native, so if I change that value to 15 then Reika turns into a female native. Unfortunately her appearance also changes according to what values are set for the character's appearance, but if you change it back to 5, then Reika will return to her normal form. However, make sure that the character is not wearing or holding anything. If you change Reika to a female native then it will delete her clothes since that character is not compatible with Reika's items. You can use this to change a character that currently can't give birth yet to a normal female native, get them pregnant and have birth and then change them back, so that the child will say that their parent was that character. Of course you can manually just change who the game says the parent is, but that's not as fun.

If you go down a littler further you can manually change the pregnancy of a character. The first value is -1 if the character isn't pregnant and any other value (friendID) will make them pregnant by that character. Takumi is -7 for those that want to have Takumi be the father for any reason. The second value is 0 when they are ready to give birth, and non-zero when they are not. It starts at 12 when they first become pregnant, so I assume the value goes down over time until it reaches 0.

<pregnant>
<int>-1</int>
<int>0</int>
</pregnant>

Further down you can change the relationship stats that they have with other characters. It's pretty self-explanatory, the friendID is their relationship with the character that has that friendID, love is their Love value, and the "sexcount" values correspond to the values from left to right in game between those two characters.

<Lovers>
<friendID>32</friendID>
<love>150</love>
<sexCount>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
</sexCount>
</Lovers>

There's a lot more, but this about covers the most basic stuff that people probably care about editing for a character.
The entire character's save starts with
<CharaSave>
and ends with
</CharaSave>
so anything between that is for that specific character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: uglywolf

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I wonder where does white tiger spawn and golden chicken also lay normal eggs

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
how do I deal with raids? so far I'm away from friendly npc natives when it happens.. but it spawns like a 500-1000 enemy natives that attack me..

I can out run them.. but wouldn't they try and kill peaceful natives around me if there are any? or do they only attack me?

..not only that, but raids seems to happen a lot..

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
it spawns like a 500-1000 enemy natives that attack me..
did u use cheat or something before? yea when they get in their way, they will beat up ur ally too (ur friendly native npc). Depends on who has been targeted, not only u but anyone who try to stop them or around their sight (like a pig passing by and they go chase the pig first instead). hm...i guess u can try killing the patrols without getting noticed by them to stop the raiding happening for a while

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
is there a way for natives to have sex besides using dev commands? any item that can help?
high libido and they will have sex by themselves. Doing nothing (no job) increases libido...hm maybe try perfume potion (dlc required) or ring of lust on them. They do need someone they love in relationship tab first tho

Reactions: aljhaztineg

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
i change collection and questsave to 0 is reset quest?
I want to change the past, rather i want kill Takumi

changes it all Takumi quests or any Safe and easier solution? only Takumi Quest After i killed Keigo

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
well...u can still load the save after changing but the quest might broke inside the save, like the quest mentioned that takumi is still alive but u already killed him
i was trying to test it out for u but he won't starve to death
View attachment 3696151
Anyways
if hes ded, it should look like this in save

<questKey>Main_TakumiFeed</questKey>
<progress>4</progress>

but after i tested it out, seems like changing the progress won't work for main quest...good luck to start from scratch i guess

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i change collection and questsave to 0 is reset quest?
I want to change the past, rather i want kill Takumi

changes it all Takumi quests or any Safe and easier solution? only Takumi Quest After i killed Keigo
aight, i am gonna ask some questions about it

Did you let Takumi live before asking this?

Do you want to kill takumi by changing the save progress?

Or do you want to kill keigo and takumi both of them?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I really hope, we'll get Battle Fuck in the future for the MCs and Companions.
A grab attack for the enemies or something like that.

Jason-Bubble

Aug 3, 2019
I wonder where does white tiger spawn and golden chicken also lay normal eggs
Dont know about the white tiger, but for golden chicken i have two out of three in the incubation thingy, as for three days observation the golden chicken laid about 2/9 golden egg...so yeah it kinda depends on RNG to get gold egg

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes