BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hm... there's no posts about Mad Island on the blog?

I kinda want to offer feedback, but don't know where to best direct it. Tehy sure as heel aren't checkign here. Stema seems unlikely too (and how the hell cna this even pass on Steam?).

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML\

So, you're saying we should build walls of cactus chests, so that we can both kill enemies and store stuff in there?

You can switch their behavior to "survival", or arm them with faint weapons. But not every NPC can equip faint weapons.
DLC men can.

Yes, loli is DLC, and DLC is loli.

Male lead can initiate battle fuck with R button.
Female lead can be fucked when she runs out of hitpoints, but not out of hearts.
Or did you mean something else?

I don't have werewolves, so I put a bunch of roosters to train and protect my village.
They have party value of 1, which means you can take 3-8 of them with you on an adventure.
I just dislike focusing on hitting enemies and suddenly having a windows with their stats. You gave me a nice idea just nkw

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
so how do you raise reika affection towards male MC after first encounter where you console her?

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
so how do you raise reika affection towards male MC after first encounter where you console her?
Raise your leadership skill until your party size is big enough to invite her to walk around. Then you can either just drag her along on your travels and she slowly increases affection, or you can press 'Q' while she is in party and dance with her for a couple minutes.

Edit: She should be with Keigo hanging around a campfire that is a bit southwest of the event location where it's telling you that you need more affection.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hm... there's no posts about Mad Island on the blog?

I kinda want to offer feedback, but don't know where to best direct it. Tehy sure as heel aren't checkign here. Stema seems unlikely too (and how the hell cna this even pass on Steam?).
his ci en has discord

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML\

So, you're saying we should build walls of cactus chests, so that we can both kill enemies and store stuff in there?

You can switch their behavior to "survival", or arm them with faint weapons. But not every NPC can equip faint weapons.
DLC men can.

Yes, loli is DLC, and DLC is loli.

Male lead can initiate battle fuck with R button.
Female lead can be fucked when she runs out of hitpoints, but not out of hearts.
Or did you mean something else?

I don't have werewolves, so I put a bunch of roosters to train and protect my village.
They have party value of 1, which means you can take 3-8 of them with you on an adventure.
I suggest in the discord server for them to add a hostile only button for the interact so you dont interact with your friendly npcs during fights. Its very annoying when your large friendlies hide the enemies or your "E" button targets your friendly

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Any news on when they are adding more content?
For this month development wise

★☆★6月中に描くイラスト★☆★
・ヨナ×大柄原住民 エロシーン(完了) ・作業用グローブ 手作業で作っているアイテムを作れる簡易的作業台です(完了) ・養蜂箱 (完了) (edited)

★☆★Illustration to be drawn in June★☆★
・Yona x large native erotic scene (completed) ・Work gloves: A simple workbench where you can make handmade items (completed) ・Beehive (completed) (translated from Japanese)"

PS:I just realized that the discord has hidden server channels for supporters

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
For this month development wise

★☆★6月中に描くイラスト★☆★
・ヨナ×大柄原住民 エロシーン(完了) ・作業用グローブ 手作業で作っているアイテムを作れる簡易的作業台です(完了) ・養蜂箱 (完了) (edited)

★☆★Illustration to be drawn in June★☆★
・Yona x large native erotic scene (completed) ・Work gloves: A simple workbench where you can make handmade items (completed) ・Beehive (completed) (translated from Japanese)"

PS:I just realized that the discord has hidden channels and I can check out whats happening there with vencord/vesktop plugin lol
So… I’m guessing that is consensual sex between Yona and large? Still sad on no preg update.

MW88B

May 10, 2024
1_i can't put to work excavation site and other working place, how ca i do it? i am at begginning of mad island and i have 2 native in the site but nothing happen

2_ natives only attack me how ca i make them friendly?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
So… I’m guessing that is consensual sex between Yona and large? Still sad on no preg update.
Considering they're a small team of 2 devs, I dont expect them to give a roadmap on stuff and well no clue if its consensual or what, the workbench seems interesting at least

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Found an interesting bug, or rather an oversight. I castrated a captured male native before fully taming him, thinking this would prevent him from having sex with the captured female natives. I even stripped him naked to make sure the castration was actually done. But later, out of curiosity, I equipped him with a ring of lust that I acquired from defeating the boss at level 10 of the ruin to see if female mc could have sex with him. And the animation went on as if he was still properly endowed and ended in him ejaculating into female mc. What was more, that was when I also discovered that he had already had sex with another captured female three times. I then hanged the man and pierced to death the female native he had sex with. Now, this is quite some melodramatic stuff :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
1_i can't put to work excavation site and other working place, how ca i do it? i am at begginning of mad island and i have 2 native in the site but nothing happen

2_ natives only attack me how ca i make them friendly?
Excavation sites and similar workplaces are for tamed natives.
How to tame natives? Hit them with a club or other weapon with "faint" damage, put them in a cage, and feed them until they reach maximum domestication.
Then move them to your inventory and right-click them.
Then fuss around with them until they start working.

There doesn't seem to be a way to stop raids entirely, but there are many ways to protect yourself and your villagers from raids. Such as by taming a bear to guard it, or by deploying mist that makes it harder for them to find you.

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
sorry guys one more question, how do you chech the affection value? Im looking at the stat page and friends list but i cant find it :(

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Found an interesting bug, or rather an oversight. I castrated a captured male native before fully taming him, thinking this would prevent him from having sex with the captured female natives. I even stripped him naked to make sure the castration was actually done. But later, out of curiosity, I equipped him with a ring of lust that I acquired from defeating the boss at level 10 of the ruin to see if female mc could have sex with him. And the animation went on as if he was still properly endowed and ended in him ejaculating into female mc. What was more, that was when I also discovered that he had already had sex with another captured female three times. I then hanged the man and pierced to death the female native he had sex with. Now, this is quite some melodramatic stuff :LOL:
LMAO, I think that there's no check yet on stuff, you can make a girl an amputee and have them walk on air

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes