NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
aight, i am gonna ask some questions about it

Did you let Takumi live before asking this?

Do you want to kill takumi by changing the save progress?

Or do you want to kill keigo and takumi both of them?
yes i let alive

I already killed Keigo
i want to change it to kill Takumi
and all related quests

Reactions: XdaRu and John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Dont know about the white tiger, but for golden chicken i have two out of three in the incubation thingy, as for three days observation the golden chicken laid about 2/9 golden egg...so yeah it kinda depends on RNG to get gold egg
i guess i am going to search high mountain area or desert area first to try to find white tiger then

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yes i let alive

I already killed Keigo
i want to change it to kill Takumi
and all related quests
its seems to work with that...
i let takumi live by giving him food
and used notepad to change the progress to 4

<questKey>Main_TakumiFeed</questKey>
<progress>4</progress>

and he is dead
1717494451079.png

well anyways REMEMBER ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE EDITING. Maybe i got something wrong last time so it didn't work

after hes ded.... u can still get him back by changing the code above to 3

Last edited:
Reactions: NiceMan007

charabit781

May 21, 2020
How make the natives have sex besides using the dev codes
You've to put 2 or more npcs in the same spot and put any bed structures. the npc will develope relationship on their own they can be either unrequired love or not associated with each other depend on their personalities if they develope relationship enough they'll find the sex spot like shelter or bed warning: npcs will lose their moral each time start relationship if moral reach -100 they'll attack or rape the npc who relationship with

Reactions: aljhaztineg

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
its seems to work with that...
i let takumi live by giving him food
and used notepad to change the progress to 4

<progress>4</progress>

and he is dead
View attachment 3703553
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_Takumi</questKey>
<progress>1</progress>
</QuestSave>
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_Takumi1</questKey>
<progress>2</progress> -- change 0 reset -- 1 -- killed -- 2 tied
</QuestSave>
<QuestSave>
<progress>3</progress> -- change 0 reset -- 1 want talk -- 2 and 4 starved -- 3 persuaded
</QuestSave>

<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_Bridge</questKey>
<progress>2</progress> -- change 0 reset -- 1 Takumi not call -- 2 call takumi
</QuestSave>

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_Takumi</questKey>
<progress>1</progress>
</QuestSave>
<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_Takumi1</questKey>
<progress>2</progress> -- change 0 reset -- 1 -- killed -- 2 tied
</QuestSave>
<QuestSave>
<progress>3</progress> -- change 0 reset -- 1 want talk -- 2 and 4 starved -- 3 persuaded
</QuestSave>

<QuestSave>
<questKey>Main_Bridge</questKey>
<progress>2</progress> -- change 0 reset -- 1 Takumi not call -- 2 call takumi
</QuestSave>
yep

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
still can't find white tiger but i have a feeling like it has something to do with blood rain

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
where are the Save file location?
\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML\

So, you're saying we should build walls of cactus chests, so that we can both kill enemies and store stuff in there?

I dont really like traveling with NPCs because they can kill stuff I dont want killed and they also can get in the way of aiming
You can switch their behavior to "survival", or arm them with faint weapons. But not every NPC can equip faint weapons.
DLC men can.

theres lolis in there? played an hour of it, no loli yet, is it dlc? either way its a little boring for me so i doubt id play it much lol
Yes, loli is DLC, and DLC is loli.

I really hope, we'll get Battle Fuck in the future for the MCs and Companions.
A grab attack for the enemies or something like that.
Male lead can initiate battle fuck with R button.
Female lead can be fucked when she runs out of hitpoints, but not out of hearts.
Or did you mean something else?

What's the purpose of roosters?
I don't have werewolves, so I put a bunch of roosters to train and protect my village.
They have party value of 1, which means you can take 3-8 of them with you on an adventure.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML\

You can switch their behavior to "survival", or arm them with faint weapons. But not every NPC can equip faint weapons.
DLC men can.
One thing i've figured out is that any native companion can equip the iron blunt/faint weapons which was a major surprise for me, and a welcome one too.

Reactions: flannan

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
Im trying following the tips posted here but when i go to the fat man there is nothing there, whats the condition for him to spawn the first time?
Also how the quest markers work? What means green, pink, blue and red? I go to some and they just say i better stay away or nothing is there

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Im trying following the tips posted here but when i go to the fat man there is nothing there, whats the condition for him to spawn the first time?
Also how the quest markers work? What means green, pink, blue and red? I go to some and they just say i better stay away or nothing is there
the camping fat guy on the right side won't come out at night, use female mc to go when its day time

green: both mc can proceed , blue: male mc only to proceed, red: female mc only to proceed. There is no such color as pink

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Male lead can initiate battle fuck with R button.
Female lead can be fucked when she runs out of hitpoints, but not out of hearts.
Or did you mean something else?
I mean, you're playing the Male MC, so Yona, the Female MC, can by raped by the natives or something.
Or enemy natives raping your native companions, instead of beating your current MC and then fuck him/her.
I mean, they even beat your native companions or the inactive Yona and nothing happens. They lay on the ground and the enemy natives ignores them.

Reactions: flannan

MW88B

May 10, 2024
how can i put to work natives captured with blunt weapon? i only see it in cages and do nothing

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes