Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
is there a way for me to get the latest version of this game? (0.0.5) with the dlc so i can make love potions(i dont have the patience), because i am currently still in version 0.0.2
Current version here is 0.0.5 and dlc dont ask it here we can't give it to you go to the author's website

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
Don't pay any attention to them, it turns out that you improve something and they create drama instead of accepting that you are helping the community
Ditto. Map is clean and very informative with all of the item icons. Credits to its OP.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
anyone knows a spot where i can find more iron ore deposit?
Always craft red flags if you have spare leather, find a good location in any of the caves, put down a flag, mine and fast travel to the flag you're standing at. That should cost 0 Food and it will respawn everything in the cave.

Spider Cave has a cluster of 3 Ore Rocks right next to eachother in a small illuminated area, in the bottom right corner of the Cave. (it is guarded by 2-3 tiny spiders OH WOES)
That is the earliest Ore Farm you have access to without having to fight any bosses or traversing half the map.

Reactions: aljhaztineg

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
I don't think spreading community information is "stealing" per se ... if you blatantly take it and claim it to be your own work and efford to garner respect and gratitude thats a different story but I don't see you doing that. (Although I must admit I'm very ignorant to that when it comes to "small" stuff like smut)

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i got the same type of private conversation while making this guide. Someone said to me that no need to care wut others think of u and community can be real shit sometimes. So, just give me the words to change something. Of course, it needs to be reasonable first

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Sounds like a chore to deal with. I just want to give john some stuff because I keep seeing people mention stuff like dungeon rewards and where to get x item and well its also useful to me

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 3704891

I always have 6 of them setup like this, gives enough storage for most if not all resources used for crafting in a nice package.
Ever since the first games started to make use of "craft/build from nearby storage" I cannot play without it anymore.
Took me a few playthroughs to give it a try. Since there's no end game outside of building a base I just do a new game+ with my map and stats intact and try stuff I never did before. Sheets still seem useless to me

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
i got the same type of private conversation while making this guide. Someone said to me that no need to care wut others think of u and community can be real shit sometimes. So, just give me the words to change something. Of course, it needs to be reasonable first
Honestly, if you make use of other peoples work, just credit them if it's something minor like heccing screenshots of a game or datamining ... in the end you used their work to make your own work better ... people have developed civilizations on that concept and everyone who goes around being petty, asking to get minor shit removed is just ... well ... petty.

Nobody here is stealing intelectual property of economic value. And the Internet will always be a caustic cesspool of people trying to get a rise out of you.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Took me a few playthroughs to give it a try. Since there's no end game outside of building a base I just do a new game+ with my map and stats intact and try stuff I never did before. Sheets still seem useless to me
Cloud storage is just a worse, more expensive version of the spider storage imo. Yea you can stick it anywhere but if you do it's a hassle to access it without upgraded building range. I hoped Cloud storage would have better range or more space than the spider storage but nah ... it's just worse imo.

A lot of buildings and items are just useless or inferior to things that are easier to access.

If you wanna try out new things, make use of every type of wall and figure out whats unique about them ... some have more traits than just bigger HP values. Spider and Cactus wall for example deal damage to attackers.

squirrelchan

Oct 4, 2018
how do i catch villagers?
I hit them to 0 hp and put them in my inventory but they became flaccid when I take out from the inventory

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes