John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Feel free to add whatever insights, exploits and strategies I post to your guide if you want to, I don't care where that info goes :D
Just so you don't feel like I'll snap at you for doing that.
nah its fine. Its reasonable for me anyways

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Lol nah ... Firewall is just stopping network and online functionality, the programs still work just fine most of the time.
Yhe but this is windows, they love to have their stuff require online, gonna test this and turn a buch of firewall allowed off microsoft products that is

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
I think I found a not so fun sideeffect of using the /exp command:
- it gives experience to you and your current followers (Intended, good)
- it also gives experience to your raid level, making raids more difficult (Probably not intended, definitely not good)

Figured that out the hard way, gave myself a million exp to max all skills to test which one is worth maxing and got raided by 124 natives that crunched my FPS down to a halt .... aaaand absolutely killed me despite having 2k HP and 200 attack ... I was stunlocked to death.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
- it also gives experience to your raid level, making raids more difficult (Probably not intended, definitely not good)

Figured that out the hard way, gave myself a million exp to max all skills to test which one is worth maxing and got raided by 124 natives that crunched my FPS down to a halt .... aaaand absolutely killed me despite having 2k HP and 200 attack ... I was stunlocked to death.
ur pc can't handle this much stuff

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

like while you were being raided? my raids have been low level grunts

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
like while you were being raided? my raids have been low level grunts
I thought your level increased the size and location was tied to level. (Sans hell totems and the like). At level 90 I was only see like a max raid of 9 people but I only had like 5 natives.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I thought your level increased the size and location was tied to level. (Sans hell totems and the like). At level 90 I was only see like a max raid of 9 people but I only had like 5 natives.
Im not sure on the mechanics. If I was a game dev I would take a look at stuff like that lol

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
if u level 2000 like me they raid come about 100 ish by default and they have 100k health and attack of slip 85% of ur health in one attack but u literally wont reach that lv playing game normally without u grind level and have experience knowing how u can grind xp easily

• Haha
Reactions: Bonsai465

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
if u level 2000 like me they raid come about 100 ish by default and they have 100k health and attack of slip 85% of ur health in one attack but u literally wont reach that lv that normally without u grind level normally and have experience knowing how u can grind xp easily
Yhe, I dont think its intended for you to be level 2000

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
if u level 2000 like me they raid come about 100 ish by default and they have 100k health and attack of slip 85% of ur health in one attack but u literally wont reach that lv playing game normally without u grind level and have experience knowing how u can grind xp easily
Where is your base located? I know even a 90 if I have no hell totems the raid is level 1

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
The game is in EA I assume they will add a soft cap or a hard cap but you could send a question in the devs discord

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
1717528730097.png

Okay I was level 600+ ... version 0.0.5 scales way more gently with player level it seems ... or the interaction between the /exp command and raid level was removed.

either way, gotta be careful when cheating exp or you will get raids that are way bigger than what you would expect without cheating.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I forget to add that this was when I like have raid at lv 2000 while i was about lv 1800 but even with 900 raiders i still earn too little xp to reach their lv and their attack still almost kill me everytime. When I lv 2000 is that after i tired of grinding little xp so buff them to lv 8500

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes