f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Raid is depends on an area where your current MC is. It will be lv1 on beach or lv64 in chaos. But if target is not the MC, it will spawn on the base.
And pumpkin raid does not have elite enemies it seems,even if it was spawned lv60+.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 3704967

Okay I was level 600+ ... version 0.0.5 scales way more gently with player level it seems ... or the interaction between the /exp command and raid level was removed.

either way, gotta be careful when cheating exp or you will get raids that are way bigger than what you would expect without cheating.
1717528914952.png
Yhe I just checked it, 78 natives for level 1k, I assume first that the game was never intended for the player to reach this high level and second that there's a formula that has a fractional scalling with the number of enemies vs your level

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I thought your level increased the size and location was tied to level. (Sans hell totems and the like). At level 90 I was only see like a max raid of 9 people but I only had like 5 natives.
i feel like u put ur leaf dolls somewhere to make only 9 raiders

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
spider chest desc literally mention something bout ur workbench but literally it link any content it has for nearby workbench to use

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
what makes it useful other than having more slot than the wood chest?
It allows you to share inventory between different crafting workbench, a bunch of workbench require either iron wood fiber to be used so it takes the annoying part of sharing resources between them and having a single chest like structure to hold it

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i think crystal sword, katana and guardian sword will be faster to kill these lvl 1-s

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
i think crystal sword, katana and guardian sword will be faster to kill these lvl 1-s
I started a fresh save just to test out what he was talking about with stupidly strong npcs but the only thing that increases with level is the number of enemies their stats stay low

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
wut...mine is about 15 raiders with about 126 lvl for female mc and male mc
Oh, forgot man is only 62 and Yona is 50. But current raid is 8 raider. If they attack my base (starting beach) they are level one, if they attack where Keigo and Reika start at they are 35. (I left the guys over there).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
like i said each biome they got default lv of raid but i havent settle in hollow corrupt biome before so dont know if their raid higher lv like reach 50 for sure yet tho I got presuit there oce but they like lv 54? i dont really remember

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
what makes it useful other than having more slot than the wood chest?
If you put Storage Items near Workbenches anything inside the Storage item (Cloth Storage, Spider Storage, Cloud Storage only) counts as if it was in the workbench for crafting. You can see blue lines connecting the workbench to the storage if it is close enough.

So basically you can put all your wood in a storage and all Workbenches connected to it with blue lines can use the Wood for crafting.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
hello, how do I make him have sex with her? I captured the girl and put into the cage with female character. View attachment 3705030
make her like u. it can be check in their statues u hover ur mouse over most like person to show how much they like someone. Have them follow u they will gain +2 +4 heart and dancing with pressing Q? i dont remember sry and they dance with u also gain heart too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic Paragon

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Put her in the toilet or whaetever else fetish or dance with "Q", different actions in Q get different affection level so be sure to test lew dance dance and threaten it depends on the personality
i never try to threaten with them lol, is it depends on mean personality?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes