John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I can't seem to figure out why some characters have the meat/carrot/swine icon above their head. Am I supposed to give them that in their inventory?

To help with searchers:
Thinking about a pig
Meat icon above their head
wut...u gave them job to do. Pig icon is working on livestock, meat icon is working on food, carrot is farming

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Is it normal to gain multiple skill points per skill level up? Im getting like 3 per level now, my character level is 22. When i started the game i would only get 1 per level not sure why it changed.
After a certain level the amount you get per level increases a ton. This game increases the xp requirement by 100 per level.

I am level 70, after level 40 to 50 the amount you get for the overall skills increases substantial.

the best way to increase your level is going to the ruins and redoing level 5 or 10 boss fight. Not only does it give you strong items but it increases your character xp by a lot

I made a spreedsheet to test out the amount needed to level up was curious but it’s simple to do. Couldn’t figure out how the skills points increase per level but whatever.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
i did see they reporting bugs but i don see any update stuff :unsure:
It’s not mentioned. It’s not the first time they did this. This is one of the few reasons we didn’t think that 0.0.6 should replace 0.0.5 because there’s a constant stream of unofficial patches. There was a bug before fairy showing as a dlc small character he had to make a new update that everyone had to download with the same 0.0.6 beta name

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Also do people that don’t own the game and have the pirate copy can download the dlc update? Just curious

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
is there a way to mend the morale among the native npcs? Alot of them are hating one another lol

farm carrots and cook some food that recover morale.

carrots easily farm its everywhere from native drop, it grow really quick. just feed all your NPC with Carrots. 100 Carrots lol.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes