John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yea, this thread will be OOF-ed and u can't find this game in this website anymore if u mention the content or links of dlc. Just don mention sth about lo-

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
just don describe stuff about lo- and its image. But like mentioning the difference of version is fine (no lo- content should be mentioned in it tho)

Jan 12, 2024
View attachment 3709675
Does anyone knows how to have a heart(color pink) above the head of the female?
That's a thing NPCs use to indicate they want to fuck eachother. If you mean "+5<3" relationship increase that occasionally appears with followers, that won't happen if her relation with you is a negative number. Like, when you rape her.
But
, you can kickstart things up again by dancing / threatening, depending on her personality.

grenade

Aug 17, 2018
There's a stat for masturbation. I'm deep into the game - no masturbation. Anyone figured that out?

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to tell the other protagonist to move to a new base? I moved into the island but she's just sitting at the beach still. I can move her location but that only lets me move her a screen at a time. I tried it anyway but I can't get her through the mountain pass with that boss fight. It might be possible to go around by going over the river through the other smaller boss fight and through the mushroom swamp, but that would take a really long time. There's got to be a better way to move them right?

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
The bigger question is why your character is posed like a flamboyantly gay crossdresser, lol
After placing the BLUE FLAG, interact with it(or E button if you're close enough). Use [Call] and the other PC will magically appear like some kind of "Chapter1 [My Life Changes] " in any Manga.

The bigger question is why your character is posed like a flamboyantly gay crossdresser, lol
Oh, you didn't know about Q button take makes PC dances?

===================
Here is a FULL-OPEN MAP cheat I made by using 3rd party painting software using SMUDGE tool. Tested on my saves, it worked fine.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
EDIT: Nevermind! If you have issues with triggering old man tent encounter make sure to come at right time of day (after morning) .

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
In this topic, where? It is very interesting where to find a list of available mods.
well use it at ur own risk...backup ur game first
Ok, I get the game is constantly being updated and that this is an exercise in futility, but I've made a small mod.

This has only been tested in game version 0.0.5! I accept no responsibility if you ignore this warning.

This mod allows Yona, Reika, Nami, Cassie, Shino and Sally do the following:

1. Get pregnant - Yup, although it won't show on their bodies until the devs implement preggo bellies for them or I do it myself, if I can be bothered. (Pregnancy tested

2. Have sex with any male NPC, including male MC (doesn't matter if you've completed the appropriate quests to unlock it or not).
They do this by morphing into another NPC during the act if the needed assets don't already exist in the game.

3. Get r*ped by any male NPC (untested but works in theory). Achieved via the same method above.

If you don't want the jank, either make some nice assets for me to use or simply wait for the devs to finish adding their own content.

I will update this mod and documentation to account for any and all new content as the devs release it, please understand that this can take a while.

Note: Please message me directly if you have bugs or other questions, don't fill the thread!

Known Bugs:

1. If you save and quit while a 'friend' NPC is currently having sex/being r*ped/in a toilet/asswall/milker or similar: makes the appearance changes permanent, so don't do it. To change them back you will need to edit your save file.

Updates

1.0.0 - release
1.0.1 - current version.

If you don't already know how to spawn the 'friend' NPCs:

Press enter.
Type: /friend #
Where # is replaced by one of the following numbers:

5 for Reika
6 for Nami
113 for Cassie
114 for Shino
115 for Sally

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Where do i find fighter orbs for nanami? I have found dead orbs but never fighter ones
high lvl raid, usually placing a hell totem (+50lvl raiders) is enough. Just kill those with red armors and u can get it from them

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
This is fun, is there any chance the preg content will be expanded upon? I'm getting the impression the dev is just ticking a box and is not a fan.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes