ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How did you even had one unique NPC pregnant ?
I thought it was WIP (Have had intercourse with Rika like 50+ times, no pregnancy)...

Given how she is 'pink' in your game, instead of 'orange', I guess you downloaded or made some kind of mod to make unique NPC behave like 'normal' ones
Yes, there is a mod in this thread that add pregnancy from most unique npcs.

Reactions: Sigurðr and Arabi1

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Apparently someone mentioned that [Hard Woods] are not in use for a moment. So I'll let anyone that doesn't know have this info. It is not a NECESSITY to some people, but I personally want it.

[Hard Wood] is required to make [Diamond Tools] in which can be used to make [Chaos Axe] by using [Chaos Ore], a typically 2-in-1 Axe and Pick, which means it frees one slot in our Hotbar.
Also, Luxury bed need it, in case someone wants to have a unique sex animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan and Arabi1

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Apparently someone mentioned that [Hard Woods] are not in use for a moment. So I'll let anyone that doesn't know have this info. It is not a NECESSITY to some people, but I personally want it.

[Hard Wood] is required to make [Diamond Tools] in which can be used to make [Chaos Axe] by using [Chaos Ore], a typically 2-in-1 Axe and Pick, which means it frees one slot in our Hotbar.
Pretty sure you need hard wood to make hell totems too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arabi1 and uglywolf

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Okay if anyone is interested here should be the starting and growth stats for the named NPCS.
Man/Yona- 30 Hp +5 per point, 1 Atk +1 per point, 1.00 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Mermaid- 100 Hp +4 per point, 40 Atk +4 per point, 2.00 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Keigo- 1000 Hp +4 per point , 55 Atk +3 per point(+8 from Wood Spear) , 1.70 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Reika- 600 Hp +4 per point, 25 Atk +2 per point(+11 from Nail Bat) , 1.00 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Little/Nickie- 50 Hp +10 per point, 14 Atk +4 per point, 1.00 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Shino- 250 Hp +3 per point, 40 Atk +3 per point, 1.00 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Cassie- 200 Hp +2 per point, 5 Atk +1 per point, 1.00 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Giant- 2000 Hp +15 per point, 75 Atk +12 per point, 1.70 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Takumi- 800 Hp +1 per point , 4 Atk +1 per point , 1.00 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)
Sally- 1200 Hp +4 per point, 60 Atk +2 per point(+8 from Whip), 1.25 Spd +.005 per point (.05 per 10 points)

Takumi can't even function as a meat shield... what a useless lard.
Edit: Forgot Mermaid.
Mermaid is such a meme lol

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
That's why I said meme. Takumi sucks and even she has better stats
I wish they would have made her like Giant with a great stats since she is locked to the water. It would have been nice to have a coast guard that could deal with shark for you.

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
I wish they would have made her like Giant with a great stats since she is locked to the water. It would have been nice to have a coast guard that could deal with shark for you.
Well, you COULD use Whoppers and Crocodiles... And use her for... Other stuff.

In another note, anyone knows where to get special mobs?
I know that corrupted goat is near the ending of the corrupted area;
Whopper is easter shore;
Balphant is eastern Desert;
Crocodile I forgot where I got it;
Crayfish no idea.

Any more special mobs?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

Whopper is easter shore;
Crayfish no idea.

Any more special mobs?
White Tiger in the mountain area but I think it's blood rain only.

Ojika

Nov 9, 2017

Whopper is easter shore;
Crayfish no idea.

Any more special mobs?
Both crocodile and crayfish are in the swamp. I think they can spawn anywhere there.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016

Whopper is easter shore;
Crayfish no idea.

Any more special mobs?
I mean if you consider the Balphant a mob enemy then I guess the Werewolf(Forest south of the desert area) and Bigfoot(Forest in the southwestern corner of the Island).

Reactions: Sigurðr

Caoscontrol96

Feb 28, 2023
How do you get fuck Rika? Also the girl in glasses is not on the game yet right? I mean she doesn't appear on the map without cheats right?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes