YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Is it possible to have sex with her afterwards? I missed that event and my current save is way ahead in progress just to backtrack till that point :/
What do you mean backtrack? Giant is at the very endgame. You need to have already defeated most bosses and/or completed quests to even get to her locaiton.
And it's not really possible to "miss" her event. You just walk up to her boss arena and the fight automatically starts.
Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

But if you mean that you didn't wait for the third option and picked one of the other two, there's two outcomes:
1) If you spared her, you still could probably have sex with her. But you have to grind her affection like with generic natives.
2) If you killed her, RIP bozo. Starting a new game is your only option now.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
ciphertul are the drops generate after you enter the level in the ruins? I think you can make it generate whatever you want by abusing save load glitch

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
What do you mean backtrack? Giant is at the very endgame. You need to have already defeated most bosses and/or quests to even get to her locaiton.
And it's not really possible to "miss" her event. You just walk up to her boss arena and the fight automatically starts.
Maybe you're thinking of someone else?
I meant I didn't know about the third option pop-up since I'm playing blind (tried not to spoil myself too much), then realized I f*cked up after 24hs of gameplay (trying to expand my village and stuff). It wouldn't be funny to backtrack all that.

Luckly, I looked up here how to restart her quest and thank god it worked, although I had to manually delete one giant as there were two of them.
SaveImage18.png

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.05 Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(80) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher.
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
EA Build V0.0.5 Steam Assembly-CSharp_v13.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.01
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

Would you be interested in updating it to work with 0.06

Last edited:
Reactions: Nay446

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Anybody know how to rotate placement? I think I saw stairs being put sideways at some promotional images.

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
Saw in the 0.6 patch notes today "Added the ability to update DLC" which was vague for obvious reasons. I'm not asking anything about the DLC, just has anyone confirmed it's been updated and is worth a re-download?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MadIsland-0.06Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: KorochiZB

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Saw in the 0.6 patch notes today "Added the ability to update DLC" which was vague for obvious reasons. I'm not asking anything about the DLC, just has anyone confirmed it's been updated and is worth a re-download?
It does do what it supposed to do.
1717644859833.png 1717644890899.png
And at the bottom right, we have buttons to to open Save/DLC folder.

I must say, that is quite convenient, wishes they got a bright day ahead.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
How do you get fuck Rika? Also the girl in glasses is not on the game yet right? I mean she doesn't appear on the map without cheats right?
if you still havent found out the answer for rika,in the story event you need to let her get raped by takumi first,thatll make keigo break up with her and you can make a move on her

Reactions: Caoscontrol96

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
if you still havent found out the answer for rika,in the story event you need to let her get raped by takumi first,thatll make keigo break up with her and you can make a move on her
To do it with Reika you have to interrupt them the first time you meet her and her boyfriend, then save her from Takumi and then interrupt them again in their last event, then go with the boy and raise friendship with her and you will have two events and boss fight

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
I stopped Takumi from R her, being on her side, and still got them to break up by making noise in their 'reconciliation' scene.
Her getting R or not, does not make a difference. It's just a perv/white knight choice

Reactions: Caoscontrol96
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes