Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Bugs don't always happen for everyone, I haven't opt'ed but as I have say just seen others saying it.
I just saw the bug report channel seems like there's a lot of bug breaking saves, but I mean you could just revert to the previous 0.0.5 version

Jun 21, 2019
The beach, the starting point as the raid level stay as level 1. The giant native women come only through raid level +50.

In the main menu only.
thank still if i make a empty camp but i craft a lot of dolls for raids it works or they go to the real camp? and how i get the male mc rapist x tribals females scenes? and how i use the sleeping powder?

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
thank still if i make a empty camp but i craft a lot of dolls for raids it works or they go to the real camp?
I didn't try so I can only assume, but they go to your main base (blue flag) to kidnap a native woman.

and how i get the male mc rapist x tribals females scenes?
R key, for some reasons the giant female native can only be raped after you tamed her.

and how i use the sleeping powder?
R key then you will get an option if you have them in your inventory.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 001506.png

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I didn't try so I can only assume, but they go to your main base (blue flag) to kidnap a native woman.
I personally haven't had them go for any named NPCs (sans Yona at new game) but I've seen them attack a native man I had forgotten at Keigo/Reika's camp.

Reactions: Arabi1

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.05 Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(80) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher.
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
EA Build V0.0.5 Steam Assembly-CSharp_v13.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.01
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

update up please, thanks

Reactions: Nay446
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes