Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Small ponds work, or give her a small exp fruit and have her make a seawater square.
Are you sure? I've tried crafting both the shallow and deeper stone pools and she sits atop of them as if been placed on top but isn't actually interacting with it. I'm aware that you can craft those sea blocks however it's not ideal and looks out of place, they've not been created to snap together it would seem and when placed together look disjointed.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Are you sure? I've tried crafting both the shallow and deeper stone pools and she sits atop of them as if been placed on top but isn't actually interacting with it. I'm aware that you can craft those sea blocks however it's not ideal and looks out of place, they've not been created to snap together it would seem and when placed together look disjointed.
My mermaid is doing fine in her pond and she swims around it.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
My mermaid is doing fine in her pond and she swims around it.
I think I understand what the issue has been. I've tried to manually move them into the pool and because I've set the location radious larger than the pool itself, she simply moves out of the pool and can't return because she's no longer in the water.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I think I understand what the issue has been. I've tried to manually move them into the pool and because I've set the location radious larger than the pool it's self, she simply moves out of the pool and can't return because she's no longer in the water.
That is probably it. She can't move when out of water.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
what is the best location to settle? and where is the location of large native womans? and those it matter if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no location of large native women, you have to have a difficulty in raid of 50 and have it be females attacking.
Best location to settle in is whatever you want. You can do it in the sky but its extremly cluncky to set up platforms I tried, beach is very good because of low levels but you can have your npcs be eaten by sharks, or some mountains.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes