chadmodenjoyer

Feb 10, 2024
Could anyone upload a native male while he is actually using the toilet? Just to show us that this mechanics is actually in the game? I tried so hard, still couldn't get him to use it. Yes, the male is alone, no other female in his territory, and yes, his libido is 100, and yes, he is pretty far away from any female's combat zone. But nope, still doesn't work, he just doesn't want to use the toilet.
Yeah, I'm not sure how that works either, but I found out that they don't use the wooden/stone toilet, just the toilet you make on the Men's workbench. But even then, sometimes they don't do anything

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
There's been like 5 on steam, there's one every few days or so now. Maybe someone will bring them over here at some point I'm guessing.
The version here is 0.0.5 which is the current version. RN the dev released a beta version 0.0.6 that has some online functionality like updating your DLC and some more bug fixes and debug menu

Reactions: bluerubber

kira_86

May 29, 2024
Anyone know a save edit for MC male? like to make him bald with no hair lol Or does the mirror allow this? Not found it yet. The MCs have very little customization...Wish our male MC body could look similar to Keigo. Hopefully the dev adds in facial hair options later on :)

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone know a save edit for MC male? like to make him bald with no hair lol Or does the mirror allow this? Not found it yet. The MCs have very little customization...Wish our male MC body could look similar to Keigo. Hopefully the dev adds in facial hair options later on :)
Sorry but there is no edit save for now, It is because the game is not complete and since it is in early access, it would crash you a lot just by giving it Keigo's appearance, for example.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
You can edit in the mirror or through the edit menu right before you create a game, every time you close the game it reset the data on edit

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Could anyone upload a native male while he is actually using the toilet? Just to show us that this mechanics is actually in the game?
It is for toilet from mens bench, you can see it in the gallery 3-2. Just not implemented it seems.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The version here is 0.0.5 which is the current version. RN the dev released a beta version 0.0.6 that has some online functionality like updating your DLC and some more bug fixes and debug menu
Oh, yea, didn't see it was same version here also. f95 is hit or miss when it updates the thread. I only notice when it goes to the latest updates page, which doesn't always happen.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Oh, yea, didn't see it was same version here also. f95 is hit or miss when it updates the thread. I only notice when it goes to the latest updates page, which doesn't always happen.
Cracking this game isn't as simple as drag drop the usual cracks, I tried it on my version of the game on steam. Wait for someone that knows how to crack stuff

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes