Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Meh... Would buy that game on Steam, but Germany censorship sucks. -.-
And I can't understand japanese, if I want to buy it on Ci-en.
And Dlsite is also not a option in Germany. :x

So my only option is this thread here.
I would share the 0.0.6 version up but tbh I have no idea how to do it and how to crack the game

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
I also live in Germany and have tried with Japanese, Korean and American VPN... no chance... steam blocks the game like crazy
VPN does not change Steam account association. If you set your account to German store, it will show everything according to German store rules, from pricing to game blocking. In general I do not advise changing Steam account country for these kind of games.
VPN does enable you to buy from DLsite though, because that restriction is IP based.

Reactions: ticc and flannan

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
The Giant in the dark forest all the way north? You beat her boss battle, and when it gives you two options, you just wait until third option appears.
That's the best option, and the fastest way to have sex with her.
Is it possible to have sex with her afterwards? I missed that event and my current save is way ahead in progress just to backtrack till that point :/

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
VPN does not change Steam account association. If you set your account to German store, it will show everything according to German store rules, from pricing to game blocking. In general I do not advise changing Steam account country for these kind of games.
VPN does enable you to buy from DLsite though, because that restriction is IP based.
Game isn't on sale on DLsite but the devs CI-EN btw. At least that's what I heard

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with her afterwards? I missed that event and my current save is way ahead in progress just to backtrack till that point :/
just summon her at that point,use the "/friend 111" command and bring her around till she wants to have sex with you

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes