Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
im waiting for the cheat, literally building big arse base and they decide to update the game

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
ik, theres only 2 devs, im also at their server since 2022
Seems like people have followed this game for quite a while, Ive played their older games but I dont follown their CI-EN so it was a nice surprising seeing Mad Island by them

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Seems like people have followed this game for quite a while, Ive played their older games but I dont follown their CI-EN so it was a nice surprising seeing Mad Island by them
i was requesting this game years ago, but f95 declined as theres rule 7 stuff in it and they hate MTL

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Ok, I get the game is constantly being updated and that this is an exercise in futility, but I've made a small mod.

This has only been tested in game version 0.0.5! I accept no responsibility if you ignore this warning.

This mod allows Yona, Reika, Nami, Cassie, Shino and Sally do the following:

1. Get pregnant - Yup, although it won't show on their bodies until the devs implement preggo bellies for them or I do it myself, if I can be bothered. (Pregnancy tested

2. Have sex with any male NPC, including male MC (doesn't matter if you've completed the appropriate quests to unlock it or not).
They do this by morphing into another NPC during the act if the needed assets don't already exist in the game.

3. Get r*ped by any male NPC (untested but works in theory). Achieved via the same method above.

If you don't want the jank, either make some nice assets for me to use or simply wait for the devs to finish adding their own content.

I will update this mod and documentation to account for any and all new content as the devs release it, please understand that this can take a while.

Note: Please message me directly if you have bugs or other questions, don't fill the thread!

Known Bugs:

1. If you save and quit while a 'friend' NPC is currently having sex/being r*ped/in a toilet/asswall/milker or similar: makes the appearance changes permanent, so don't do it. To change them back you will need to edit your save file.

Updates

1.0.0 - release
1.0.1* - current version - pregnancy is more-or-less working for everyone except Yona but birth is... Janky. Some 'friends' succeed and some, like Cassie, get stuck on the bed. I'm working on it. I'm also working on editing game animations to allow for the original models to be used at all times and not the janky model replacement, it will take a while.

If you don't already know how to spawn the 'friend' NPCs:

Press enter.
Type: /friend #
Where # is replaced by one of the following numbers:

5 for Reika
6 for Nami
113 for Cassie
114 for Shino
115 for Sally

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
thats the problem with f95 itself, they allow that on some games, but some are not
Probably has to do with the focus and development of that feature in the game if I had to take a guess. Thankful, hopefully, mad island doesn't get removed because its probably the best game they've done. Black market was fun but didn't really make me want to replay it. I just replayed Black monster market instead

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, I get the game is constantly being updated and that this is an exercise in futility, but I've made a small mod.

This has only been tested in game version 0.0.5! I accept no responsibility if you ignore this warning.

This mod allows Yona, Reika, Nami, Cassie, Shino and Sally do the following:

1. Get pregnant - Yup, although it won't show on their bodies until the devs implement preggo bellies for them or I do it myself, if I can be bothered. (Pregnancy tested

2. Have sex with any male NPC, including male MC (doesn't matter if you've completed the appropriate quests to unlock it or not).
They do this by morphing into another NPC during the act if the needed assets don't already exist in the game.

3. Get r*ped by any male NPC (untested but works in theory). Achieved via the same method above.

If you don't want the jank, either make some nice assets for me to use or simply wait for the devs to finish adding their own content.

I will update this mod and documentation to account for any and all new content as the devs release it, please understand that this can take a while.

Note: Please message me directly if you have bugs or other questions, don't fill the thread!

If you don't already know how to spawn the 'friend' NPCs:

Press enter.
Type: /friend #
Where # is replaced by one of the following numbers:

5 for Reika
6 for Nami
113 for Cassie
114 for Shino
115 for Sally
Thanks for the mod

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes