Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
but still there is a shape of her
I wasn't sure because according to rule 7.

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  1. This includes translations, bug fixes, etc for banned content.
I read this as, if you show her nude you get the thread banned or yourself banned, anyway I removed it. I am sorry for the risk

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
if you check the news, also a reminder it could break your save
I know, but I barely keep a save, I usually want to try out different stuff and end up resetting. So not a big issue for me. Worse case I could also ask the devs since I bought the game its more of an issue for pirated versions

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I know, but I barely keep a save, I usually want to try out different stuff and end up resetting. So not a big issue for me. Worse case I could also ask the devs since I bought the game its more of an issue for pirated versions
same here, i just quoted what the dev announces on dc, i was here hoping for someone to update these cheats

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and i see hes planning to open workshop for this game...people are going to make bizarre creation for that

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and i just found this
1717596317484.png
seems like u can change underground women's hair and dirt in savedata

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
and i just found this
View attachment 3707481
seems like u can change underground women's hair and dirt in savedata
From my digging XML file, you can change most stuff if not all and you can also take out the war paint on natives with a bath? it seems, you talked about dirt in underground women but not war paint iirc

I think a save editor would be pretty useful considering its so hard to read the XML file and it has thousand of line

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Pretty cool, they let you update the DLC if you have it with a big button on the bottom, not seen in this picture and have a new debug menu. Wanted to test if I could download the dlc through the game 1717597305545.png

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes