flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I know that the game has young natives but so far i never got it de-censored i made the non.bat file but it did not decesor. Do i need start a new game?
First, the file needs to be "none.bat", not "non.bat".
Second, none.bat removes pixellation from genitals. That's all it does.
Third, young natives are in DLC. I'm sure this thread has enough hints for you to find the DLC.

Ohh nice! Can we fck her? :unsure:
There is a game, "little life" on this site. She is the female lead there, and you can do naughty things to her there.

Makaromium

Oct 9, 2018
Note for myself and maybe someone who need edit save
NPC colors
1-Front hair
2-Back hair
3-Eyebrows
4-Skin
5-Eyes
6-Nipples
7-Sclera
8-?
9-?
10-?

Body Parts Parameter
1-Front hair
2-Back hair
3-Eyelids
4-nose
5-eyebrows
6-eyes highlight
7-Breast
8-Warpaint
9-Ears
10-?

Last edited:

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
i am kind of noob here what shall i do after i gather some material and crafting some weapons but what shall i do then who to kill or try to find the other survivors?

Darksee

Mar 14, 2024
According to

Throw a zero byte file called none.bat into \Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML and it will be de-censored.

Creating a zero byte file (in Windows):
Have file extensions visible; if you don't know how to do that, Google it
Right click and select New>>Text File
Creates a New Text File.txt
Change name to none.bat
Say Yes to the file extension warning
Done
Grazie

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i am kind of noob here what shall i do after i gather some material and crafting some weapons but what shall i do then who to kill or try to find the other survivors?
Explore. See the world for yourself and try to make your own choices. If the foes are too hard, you've probably went too far, and should check other directions for resources and weapons first.
Explore the crafting system too, see what you can make.
Don't worry, you cannot die in this game. And even if you make mistakes with quests, you can just start the game again. It's actually much easier on second playthrough.

And if you're stuck, there are guides here. John has a big guide, and at the end of it, there are links to more guides:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-05-steam-e-made.209671/post-13838706
Skaldy's beginner guide might be useful for you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-05-steam-e-made.209671/post-13881499

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes